View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Makes me so happy!

Shatter

Greenlighter
Hello! I'd like to just share my experience. I greatly enjoy taking low amounts of DXM to relax and listen to music and feel euphoric.

I usually take delsym however all I had today was Mucinex DM and although I know gauifenesin can make some people feel nauseous, I read a lot of people saying they were also fine. So I took about 5 extended release 60/1200 DXM/Guaif pills and figured that the 7200mg Guaif will be split in half at all times as well as the DXM from the extended release so it would end up only about 3600mg which has given me absolutely no problems whatsoever. Yay :)

Overall I consumed about 300mg DXM which I am assuming should equal about 150mg at any given moment due to extended release and I jus feel amazing. I'm home alone right now, and it's 70°out and warm finally. Very sunny. I'm walking around in the woods listening to The Contorionist and I swear their album Lanuage was made to trip on. Go check them out. But anyway, I'm feeling much better than on my delsym that I usually take.

I honestly feel like I'm in heaven, just satisfied, dreamy, a little numb. I feel floaty and heavy at the same time, sometimes alternating between the two. I can talk fine, I can walk fine, and although I'm a little slow everything is happy and great and I don't see any drawbacks as long as it's not an extremely often occurance that I take this.

I am male, 17, and weigh 127 pounds

Just wanted to share my experiences. Anyone else love low doses of DXM? I think I'm lucky I feel so amazing on such a low dose!

yea dxm can be smooth like that sometimes....other times it makes me nauseous and anxious at those threshold doses

Funny story actually, after making this post my family started fighting over hats (lol) and put me in a really shitty mood. I felt how immature everyone was and just wanted to get away into a dark place to relax. Over all I will definitely do this again, but remember what type of people and company you are around as it can effect your mood easily with DXM. I find that I'm very open.

i used to do dxm all the time, the last i time i did i didnt really enjoy it, that was after 2 years of not having it(stopped because my tolerance changed the effects of dxm completely), but i was in opiate withdrawal, so i think that may have had something to do with it

but when i did do it, i loved every dose, i remeber feeling a massive rush every time i did it, id feel like i could conquer the world, sometimes id think i was god, and i had a intense buzz from head to toe all the time, and always felt happy, once for a week i took about 1.5 grams a day in two doses, but other than that, i usually did anywhere between 200 mg and 900 mg, not saying do that, i had a tolerance at the time, and it definately was not good for me

oh btw it is addictive, physically and mentally, i had a seizure coming off of it once, had to go to the hospital, but most of the time i would hallucinate and have intense fast mood swings, and horrible pain at times, and really really bad depression when i wasnt manic or laughing uncontrollably(not fun), and anxiety, plus after that week of doing it i was tripping all day for somewhere between 3 and 6 months, but less than i was during that week, i had distortions all the time, without the euphoria, it sucked really bad

just dont abuse it, keep use to once a month at the most, that may be to much though