DxM is dextromathorphine!?

PaRaDoX

Bluelighter
this leathal mix I have been hearing of is... COUGH SYRUP!?!?!
I'm lookin' for more information regarding this mix, and what exactly makes it lethal...
any more links would be appreciated!
thanks for the info.
Knowledge is Power.

Hey. I hate to be all nipicky, but it's dextromethorphan. Anyway, it is lethal with E (can cause seratonin syndrome), and a lot of the stuff they put in the cough syrups that have DXM in it are toxic at doses high enough to feel the DXM.
Now, I've never tried it myself (although I have considered it
smile.gif
), but I did come across a VERY thorough FAQ linked from a friend's page. It's at : http://www.frognet.net/dxm/contents.html
Anyways, there's a lot there to read, but it is a must for anyone even considering using cough syrup recreationally. Seriously, a lot of the stuff they put in there is a lot more toxic at high doses than dex, so be careful, and have fun!
Dave

thanks for the info, bu I was reading a FAQ myself.
I am just suddenly shocked, and suprised, becasue I have, on occasion, concidered taking cough syup (when I have a cold) before I go to a rave... I had never even imagined that it might be toxic.
also, I have a friend who once accidently took too much cough syrup, and got totaly high... and has done it a few times since, out of curiousity, and... just for fun. I knew that cough syrup could be used recreationaly, but I had NO idea of the danger associated with it.
I appreicate the information. (and the SPELLING lesson
wink.gif
)
keep it PLUR!

Yes DXM is Dextromethorphan!
try the www.lyceaum.org ... look for the third plateau link. It should give you more then enough information.
You can get it in pill form or good 'ol Robitussin-DM. You can drink it safely and the links will tell you how. It will also let you know what cough suppressants contain it as well as dosage information.
I dont recomend doing it all the time, but every once in a while it is an experience like no other.
I just chug the shit!
smile.gif

P.S. If you do try the search engine (and I am not one of those cranky pants slammin you if you don't)... RuRu Robotripped and posted some really good info on it a couple of weeks ago.
smile.gif

Im not condoning taking DXM, but I used to do it alot...I actually like a DXM trip...I used to take 16 pills of Coricidin Cough and Cold because it had an antihistamine in it that made it weird..I have also taken pure DXM in capsules..I didnt know til Ive goten onto this board about how dangerous it is mixing with E...I have done that 3 or 4 times but didnt have any problems...I guess I was lucky..Now taking it with acid is great..its called Roboflipping...I would recommend trying it at least once...be careful and have fun
sponky