View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM, half a year that've almost ruined my life

U

Unregistered02315

Hello everybody, I apologize for my bad English, I'm from Ukraine. To make a long story short — I've been using DXM for only half a year, but I've spent 500+ hours tripping during that time(if counting 10 hours for 3rd plateau). 3 months out of 6 I've been using DXM 3-4 times a week at a 3rd plateau doses. I've quitted doing it 5 months ago, but my memory is still impaired, I was put on sedatives, antidepressants, I've become antisocial and have a long psychological disorders list. The thing that interests me most if this can be permanent? I was 17 when I started and quitted it. I've heard about people who trip 100 hours in a year or two and who is supposed to be an experienced user. What would you guys advise in terms of recovering? I still get flashbacks, also I live in constant trip since autumn, I see hallucinations without taking any drugs, I often notice manic and/or depressed states, obsessions and compulsions take like 4 hours every day, I've turned narcoleptic, my dreams are fucked up as hell. What kind of drugs would you advise? Of course I mean pharmacy. Please treat it seriously, that's a huge deal for me.

Stop using all drugs, including DXM for the time being and until all of your issues stop. Also see a doctor and tell him or her what's happening, and about your psychological problems.

Good luck. I moved this to Psychedelic discussion for you, if they want to move it somewhere else they can do this.

Last edited:
Stop using drugs until you have your life together; get where you want to be physically, emotionally, and psychologically before resuming. Don't use drugs to escape; it's a recipe for self-destruction.