Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM : Guide to Superconsciousness

Dextromedes

Greenlighter
DXM- A Guide to Superconsciousness
#20291420 - 07/18/14 12:29 PM (8 hours, 6 minutes ago)
Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

The techniques shown in this writing are for personal use only and should not be taken lightly. Know that to feel this bliss is to know reality and its secrets. It is unlike anything you have experienced and therefore might give an addictive effect or dependence on DXM to go to that place. But I feel dxm is relatively safe and that the bliss will motivate you more to bring it into your daily life.

I first read about dxm from erowid and heard the usual stories of mystic experiences and spirituality, but nothing I heard could prepare me for the nearly 3 year journey through meditation and DXM exploration i was about to embark on.
Note: I have experienced nirvana or samadhi before even touching a drug through meditation. Although I would say I experienced it earlier in meditation than most people because I was so young, so someone who may be "better" at meditation might not necessarily have reached my level of realizing.

EARLY DAYS
In my first trips, I found this drug to be more disorientating than enlightening. Sure the effects were pretty crazy but the dissociation made it hard to enjoy, but for some odd reason I kept at it. After around the second or 3rd trips, I began to see the magic of dxm. I was taking it for recreational purposes at first, and saw how it could induce deeply profound states of consciousness. I soon was taking it every few days and soon enough realized that this drug was unlike anything I had experienced. I took a break for awhile, which is an important part of the story. When I came back, my mind was now accustomed to the drug. The disorientating jabble that was my first trip was unrecognizable to the enlightening experiences i was now having with the drug. One night the floodgates of light opened up while I was lying down meditating on DXM. The effects of the dxm were coming down and the trip was nearly over when I was caught it the timeless dance of love. Multicolored light flowed down in geometrically perfect patterns and burst through my spine down through what I saw to be my heart chakra and down my entire spinal chakra network. This was no DXM I had ever experienced and wtf happened? the effects of the drug were almost gone and here was the greatest joy I have had to date with this drug occurring spontaneously and flooding my heart with love for all. This was my first hint at how to use DXM to merge with divine energy that flows from the third eye, or seat of the soul, up and down the spine.

Whether or not it is felt, DXM has a direct relationship and effect on the third eye. It is said that all visual experience comes from the third eye and flows into existence and that all of existence has a common vibration that flows from this point. That glow and primordial creation feeling that is reported on DXM, as if everything is being created anew, or things are in an early creation stage, are effects of the third eye. Creation is flowing and coming into existence and on DXM we are more receptive to it. and through some methods we can tune into this vibration and eventually dissolve into it completely.

When the merge happens you will have to make a choice to give yourself entirely to this essence and lose yourself in the ocean of bliss, or to cling to this world, this mind. The great thing about DXM is its ability to make us fearless. We don't fear reality and cling to our bodies, we let go on DXM. We are able to bypass the limitations of fear doubt and false beliefs or ideas and penetrate into the core of reality.

MISCONCEPTIONS

Some misconceptions you might infer about this is that I'm showing you how to reach high plateaus or that the more you take impacts the depth of experience. This is not the case at all. The superconscious state achievable through DXM goes far beyond plateaus of experience into experience itself. In the higher plateaus you will experience paranormal OBE's encounters with entities or possibly just an extremely deep experience of other worlds beyond this one. The problem with high doses of DXM is the memory of it can be distorted much beyond the core of the experience. Personally I dont care much for the higher plateaus because my MO is to eventually rise above the mind through meditation and consciously merge with the ocean of ecstasy. I find it to be much more rewarding and beautiful than the highest achievable states of DXM plateaus, BUT! this state can also be achieved in the higher plateaus as well and it may even be easier for some people, I really dont know. that's a personal preference. I like to maintain a good level of awareness and not get completely dissociated to where i cant think. I would recommend a good 3rd plateau dosage to complete this transition in. The 3rd plateau is the train station so to speak. In this state you become the observer. ((NOTE: Another good state to be in is the state of sponteneity. Take enough DXM to where your mind is functioning in autopilot so to speak. In this state it is easy for you to direct your will and automatically your mind and heart follow. If you can reach this state where you seem to be functioning independently from thought, the attention can easily be redirected into the techniques I am about to teach.

NOW THE TECHNIQUE

You want to steer the trip from the beginning. What I mean by the beginning isn't the first sign of the effect, by then it is already much harder. You want to start from the point of ingestion. Be in a clear headed state (trust me save the weed for later in the tutorial). For the next hour and a half until the trip kicks in, just sit back and watch your thoughts flow by like a river. Just sit sack or lay back ( I would recommend a comfortable good postured chair works best) The whole point of this period is to get into a relaxed receptive state. It might be hard to sit for an hour or so but in the end it is a crucial step because the trip will start to hit you in this stage and you will already be in an elevated relaxed mindset. THIS DOES HALF THE WORK FOR YOU. During the pre-DXM stage once you fall into a chill, relaxed observer state AND THE DXM IS STARTING TO REVEAL ITS FIRST EFFECTS start this exersice.

YOU WILL NEED A HIT OF WEED (alternative is nitrous from a can of reddi whip or whipped cream) TO COMPLETE THIS TECHNIQUE AND MAKE THE FINAL TRANSITION INTO SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

Excerpt from “The Entheogenic Use of Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide” by Frater P.LL

"(On a side note, I have noticed that the right amount of marijuana smoked at just the right time during a DXM trip can produce a feeling which makes a hit of heroin seem like aspirin in comparison. I have done heroin many, many times, and believe me, this is no exaggeration. Anyone who has taken heroin knows of the peace it can bring to one’s mind and overall sense of being. It is as if all of the cares of the world are whisked away into an opiated fog of jubilation. Now, imagine that this state of “peace” that heroin causes feels like it was given heroin itself, then you MIGHT get an idea of what I am talking about.)"

1. As you breathe in try to notice the energy that flows up the spine. Don't try to create it, if you don't become aware of it just keep watching and building on the breath until you start to notice the flow of energy that's already there. I wont tell you what to expect because then you will just go on imagining what you think this energy feels like. Instead focus on the breath coming in and out and let your attention remain on the spine. The flow of energy comes down the spine from the third eye when you breathe out and the flow of energy goes up the spine when you breath in and back into the source, the third eye. Since the third eye is the center that this vibration and light comes from, try to see that as well. That's all I will tell you about these energies. You will notice the subtle flow more and more as you set your attention and awareness. Do this until the effects of the drug begin to heighten to euphoria. Now the drug will slowly take you deeper and deeper into these wordless states of consciousness, and the shutting out of the outside world will catapult these states of joy. Let your mind take you down these avenues and enjoy it as you would any other DXM trip. Then the ideal state is reached. It is the state of joy coupled with the state of nonattachment. You feel immense joy and you watch this joy bubble up without any possession over it. You are an aloof witness. Continue to do what brought you to this higher state and that is simply existing, simply being. It is watching the world as it is. Through observing the activities of the mind you start the process of separation from the mind and eventually dissociation from the mind itself. You may choose to meditate until the trip evens out. Once the trip is evened out, and you are FULLY in your trip and past the ENTIRE buildup slowly bring the hit of weed to your lips, light and inhale. Do the same spine exercise now. The first one is the hit of bud. You are bringing the energy up the spine and flowing into the third eye and can direct it now. Now breathe out and see a warm energy flow from the middle of the brain, looking inward into the third eye, or point between the eyebrows. Then you will feel it, that great hit is all you need and you may now merge with the light. Now you can continue the breath exercise if you want or you may choose to see the continuous vibratory light radiating from the third eye through the spine. It should be as clear as day at this point and NOW you are able to control this flow of divine energy, THIS IS LARGELY WHERE THE STATE OF AUTOPILOT SPONTENEITY COMES IN, because you will automatically know how to direct your will and become the vibratory light. This is where you start to build up the energy and completely immerse yourself into this flow. This flow is you, this flow is love, this flow is creation and it expands to all matter in the same vibratory AUM. Through merging with this energy that flows up and down the spine, you drop yourself completely. Its not really a choice made by logic to dive into the ocean. It is a spiritual action, a soul action and a mental action. Hence giving yourself to the light, to god, to oceanic bliss. I cant tell you how to merge with the light, all I can tell you is how to get to that place where your higher self takes the wheel. Dropping everything and merging with joy can be done simply by witnessing, observing. There is no action or words you can chant that will bring you here. It is an inward journey. YOU AND ONLY YOU know how to become the ocean of bliss but DXM can help us remember. It is simply recognizing that you are the ocean of bliss. Thats why nothing we can do mentally or physically can get us there. We are already there we simply should learn to recognize our true nature and the joy all around us. SET YOUR WILL THE SECOND YOU SIT DOWN! I WILL NOT MOVE UNTIL I UNCOVER THE VAST SECRETS. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I AM AN OCEAN OF BLISS! I WILL NOT WAVER UNTIL I GO BEYOND THE REALMS OF EXPERIENCE INTO SUPERCONSCIOUS ECSTASY.

NOTES
In the end if you don't like rigid meditation methods, you can just sit and meditate once you've taken the DXM and let yourself fall into these states. THE MAIN POINTS I WISH TO CONVEY are the importance of pre DXM meditation into the experience, and that weed or nitrous used at the right time and mindset reached through meditation can automatically catapult you into superconscious experience, but I have never and I repeat never reached superconsciousness and completely given myself through DXM and weed/nitrous alone. Whenever I did it without meditation, no matter what the dosage, I have always remained somewhat attached to this world and my mind , never completely letting go. The hit of weed is also symbolic of a choice. When you take the hit, you take it knowing you are about to let go. Take the hit knowing you are about to go into the vast ocean and take the hit with the intention of losing yourself completely and letting go of everything keeping your mind bound. The spine exercise is very powerful and SHOULD NOT BE USED FORCEFULLY. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it yet. Don't try to forcefully bring about this energy. This is just more confusion and more restlessness.

I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF TAKING THE HIT AT THE RIGHT TIME! you will know the right time when your mind is at ease. When thoughts flow and you're not caught up in excessive thought. You shouldn't take the hit until after the DXM is fully active in the brain. Its that point where the trip evens out of all the pre-effects and into dissociation. After this point you should take the hit. Idk if it would work better at the peak or not but this is the best way I've found.

Third eye dxm phenomenon and why these techniques work- Across the DXM message boards we hear experiences of peoples lives playing in a reel, or of third eye pressure, out of body experience, and the dxm glow that is misunderstood as just an effect of the drug. The magic feeling that seems to penetrate every aspect of the trip in a mystical glow or radiance is divine light and deeply connected to the third eye through mechanisms of creation itself. In a sense you are seeing the play of life flow out from this newfound perspective and through deeper states involving the perception of this flow of energy that comes from the third eye chakra and flows up and down the spine, we can use our spiritual will to increase this vibration until we seem to melt into the vibrational radiance. It is indeed a way to bypass the mind and I suggest practicing the technique prior to the trip in a sober mindset so you can learn actual meditation. If you can learn sober meditation just enough to get by on dxm you will reap profoundly infinite rewards and your progress will be speeded up tenfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
DXM is a dissociative drug. It's not some sort of magical consciousness enhancer. Doing it regularly will probably take a few IQ points off.

This is just my viewpoint on the matter. I think using drugs as a recreational activity is fine but not if it's the only hobby you have and certainly not if you're using them in place of actually developing yourself as a person. DXM can be fun for sure but it's not a replacement for learning, exploring, and studying the world, or for social interaction, or for religion.

I've removed your phone number and email, we don't allow that kind of stuff here, it just invites spammers and legal trouble.

Just be careful.

Kinds sounds like you need to lay off the DXM for awhile..

theres good reasons behind why sobriety is the ideal state to progress spiritually

i havent done it in a long time but i should also agree u shouldnt use it so often

am i out of my mind here * to wonder if dxm [which is like a trip to mars] is similar to pcp

ive never done pcp but this was an uneducated theory of mine, that there were different possibilities of dipped cigarettes that each represent a planet in our solar system [i thought pcp would = the moon]

Through my extensive use of dissociatives, namely DXM and MXE (though K and 3-MeO-PCP as played roles), I've come to accept some very Buddhist ideas. Before, I was spiritual, though vague, practicing mainly Neo-Shamanism. I always respected the Eastern approach, but concepts such as "Subtle Body", "Chakras", "Kundalini", etc alluded me. Now, I can't trip without being "forced" to acknowledge this phenomena. I once relied, and still over-utilize entheogens to cheat peak experiences (though now I try to somehow use the chance to positively effect the world around me), something I'm torn about. Though I must say that without their help, I never would have achieve or possibly even sough such conscious control of myself whilst sober.