View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM from Theraflu?

K .

Greenlighter
One package of the oral powder solution contains the following active ingredients:

1000MG paracetamol/acetaminophen, 60MG pseudoephedrine and 30 MG DXM.

I understand, that the former two, I shouldn't consume more, than 2000MG/240MG per day.
But I wan't to get high on the DXM, for the first time.

Is there an extraction method, so I could dump those other nasty chemicals? And no, I don't have access, to any better DXM containing products.

Hi and welcome. :)

No it is not realistic to extract if you are not a chemist with the proper equipment and materials, way too much will still remain in your product which yes is quite dangerous.

Just @ the APAP part read this if you don't believe me:

Again, let me emphasize: go ahead and try this if you have access to a lab that can test for acetaminophen; otherwise, don't risk liver damage or death
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_chemistry.shtml

There are always means, but this forum is not for helping people acquire substances of any kind so sourcing etc is against the rules. If you insist on trying DXM, explore your options for either DXM-only formulations or DXM crystal (since people can achieve many things if they put their mind to it)... then again if you do that it is possible you might just as well score better similar drugs but hey.. whatever floats your boat.