View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives DXM Extraction From Delsym

Hunter19877

Bluelighter
1. Empty 3 3oz bottles of Delsym into a gallon of water and shake it up very good. Let sit for 4 to 6 hours. (You can do this with more or less Delsym. The most I've used is 2 5oz bottles)
DSCF0005.jpg

2. Let it settle to the bottom for 4 to 6 hours. You will see the powder bottom after 4 to 6 hours and you will know its ready!
DSCF0010.jpg

3. Cut the gallon down the side and let the water drain out the best you can.
DSCF00181.jpg
DSCF0020.jpg
DSCF0022.jpg

4. Now cut the top off and cut down the gallon and drain as much water as you can! DO NOT Shake it up make sure that you DO NOT disturb the powder. You will end up losing a lot.
DSCF0023.jpg

5. Cut down the side and Drain it as much as you can without disturbing the powder
DSCF00241.jpg

6.Use a turkey baster to suck the water out ... An eye dropper works even better. You will suck up some powder, This is why i suggest maybe using more Delsym. Always expect to lose a little bit.
DSCF0027.jpg

7. Until you've got all the water you can out. Scoop it out with a spoon or a razor. Try to get as much as you can. Put it on a mirror or a glass. (If you think you left alot behind, You can rinse the jug out with some water and run that through a coffee filter)
DSCF00291.jpg

8. Let it dry. This is an image of it ALMOST dry. When its dry it will be fully powder. To speed up the drying process you can put it under a lamp. NEVER put it in the oven!!!
l_4a4cd029acbf4217a8549dafe24c67f2.jpg

Well thats what i did. Its about 1500mgs dxm polysterix...
I dont like doing this though. It seems to be a very light trip and it doesn't last. But if i drank 3 bottles i would probably trip hard! IDK Drinking it is much better for me. I like to do 2 5oz bottles of Delsym (1776Mgs) which puts me at a very intense 3rd plateau. I love this very much. I get nice CEV's like creating my own world or going threw my own mind stories. And when i look at certain things i get nice OEV's. The entire experience is great. And the body high is nice to. But be careful people. I read that alot of people do not like Delsym because of the long duration and how less intense it can be Compared to Hbr. When in all reality, it can be even more intense than Hbr! But I have also read that people love it also. I think its a 50/50 thing.

Well I hope this is a good contribution to the site
smiley1.gif
I hope this helps someone or those who are interested in extracting dxm from Delsym.

Last edited:
IDK...but since it's a polistirex, couldn't it just be mixed with cold water and filtered?
I mean you're not "precipitating" it per se...you are just thinning it enough for it to migrate out of the syrup.

Like I said IDK...I've never done DXM...it just sounds like you're making it harder than necessary.

IDK...but since it's a polistirex, couldn't it just be mixed with cold water and filtered?

That's basically what this tek is, it's just done with decantation rather than filtration.

Despite what some might claim, pure DXM HBr can still be had online. I know a few RC vendors, and one whom mainly sells APIs and other lameness. That's all I'm saying bc rules, but it is far from mythical even in 2014.

That's exactly what I did lol. Dumped it in cold water and it separates. Easy as pie. But it's not worth it to me at all. Drinking it is fine with me,.... 15 plus years now.. Fun times!

1. Empty 3 3oz bottles of Delsym into a gallon of water and shake it up very good. Let sit for 4 to 6 hours. (You can do this with more or less Delsym. The most I've used is 2 5oz bottles)
DSCF0005.jpg

2. Let it settle to the bottom for 4 to 6 hours. You will see the powder bottom after 4 to 6 hours and you will know its ready!
DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF00181.jpg
DSCF0020.jpg
DSCF0022.jpg

4. Now cut the top off and cut down the gallon and drain as much water as you can! DO NOT Shake it up make sure that you DO NOT disturb the powder. You will end up losing a lot.
DSCF0023.jpg

5. Cut down the side and Drain it as much as you can without disturbing the powder
DSCF00241.jpg

6.Use a turkey baster to suck the water out ... An eye dropper works even better. You will suck up some powder, This is why i suggest maybe using more Delsym. Always expect to lose a little bit.
DSCF0027.jpg

7. Until you've got all the water you can out. Scoop it out with a spoon or a razor. Try to get as much as you can. Put it on a mirror or a glass. (If you think you left alot behind, You can rinse the jug out with some water and run that through a coffee filter)
DSCF00291.jpg

8. Let it dry. This is an image of it ALMOST dry. When its dry it will be fully powder. To speed up the drying process you can put it under a lamp. NEVER put it in the oven!!!

I dont like doing this though. It seems to be a very light trip and it doesn't last. But if i drank 3 bottles i would probably trip hard! IDK Drinking it is much better for me. I like to do 2 5oz bottles of Delsym (1776Mgs) which puts me at a very intense 3rd plateau. I love this very much. I get nice CEV's like creating my own world or going threw my own mind stories. And when i look at certain things i get nice OEV's. The entire experience is great. And the body high is nice to. But be careful people. I read that alot of people do not like Delsym because of the long duration and how less intense it can be Compared to Hbr. When in all reality, it can be even more intense than Hbr! But I have also read that people love it also. I think its a 50/50 thing.

smiley1.gif
I hope this helps someone or those who are interested in extracting dxm from Delsym.
Thank you so much! Ive been making delysm brownies and wanted to extract the dxm to make it easier

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF00181.jpg
DSCF0020.jpg
DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF00241.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF00291.jpg

smiley1.gif
Also, how do i add it to a liquid?

hey, i empied three 5 oz bottles of delysm into about a large gatorade bucked full of water and the end product was much less powder than i was expecting, did i do something wrong?