PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM+DPH+NITRO trip report

Status
Not open for further replies.

regularowen

Greenlighter
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum but i just had to share this experience but this trip had happen about a week ago. well to start off it was a ordinary Saturday morning and i didnt have anything to do so i sat at my desktop playing DayZ and i got bored and was trying to think of somthing i could do that day. so i started looking around on the internet about dxm and dph but i found little information on it at the time so i just decided to go for it. i went to cvs and bought a 5oz bottle of delsym and some benadryl then went to the dollar store and bought a gatorade (after some dick head falsely accused me of shoplifting from there) so after all that i went back to my apartment and my buddy wasnt there so i just sat on the couch and started to drink the delsym and down the benadryl. after a hour later im starting to feel a very odd feeling it felt like somthing wasnt right so i got my iphone and my earbuds and decided to go on a walk through the woods (it had just snowed to so it was pretty chill) and i was just walking around listening to baths and flying lotus and i got really cold but it didnt bother me , the feeling of being cold kind of gave me this feeling of euphoria but then i decided to go back to my apartment. when ever i got back my buddy D was there and D had asked what was wrong with me as he could tell i was high right when i walked through the door and the weird thing was i felt like i was acting perfectly normal but then i tould him all that i have taken and he said "well have fun i guess , im going to my girlfriends house" so after that he left and i had the apartment to myself the whole night i was just chilling and watching T.V. but then the trip really starts to kick in. i get on my iphone and im about to text my friend to come over with some weed so we could smoke but after i pulled up his contact i had forgotten what i was doing and started trying really hard to remeber but eventually i gave up and just put on some music but then i get a call and i look to see who it is and i get some really trippy double vision , like the first one was the regular color but the second vision of it was a weird orange color but moving on i answer the phone and its my mom calling to see if i want to come have dinner with her tomorrow and i cant talk for some reason like i wanted to talk but when ever i opened my mouth no words would come out and she just kept saying "hello are you there?" and then she hung up the phone. so im still just chilling on the couch and im trying to figure what show im watching on the tv and then again my trip is interupted by some asshole at my door trying to sell me some shit that i dont want. after that there are no more interuptions and i go in my room cause i felt like playing skyrim but when i get to my desktop i cant remeber the password (and its my password i use for everything) and i just sit there in VERY heavy confusion and i was starting to think that i would never be able to use my desktop again so i lay in my bed cause im now very upset that i couldnt remember the password to my desktop and i remeber the time i had tryd nitro while on dxm so i reach into my drawer of extra computer stuff and pull out a canister and take a huge hit. now im feeling VERY SPACED OUT. at that time i had no idea what to think , i was considering if my room was space. but after that weared off i wanted to get up and make a sandwich but then i cant do it . it was like i was super glued to my bed i just couldnt get up. but after all of that its just a fuzzy memory and aparently that night my friend D went in my room and said i was talking to him about dogs (earlyer in the trip i had seen a dog talking to me in my wall) and he said i was talking about chapstick to and at first i thought he was messing with me but he was being serious , so i guess i blacked out . but this is my first trip report and i hope you all like it

Hello regularowen,

Welcome to bluelight. Please read the rules of the trip reports forum and then post this there once you have edited it to include paragraphs and punctuation.

Regards,

Transform

Status
Not open for further replies.