View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm dosage help

DopeDXM

Greenlighter
Hey, I just wanted to know if taking 2 bottles of Delysm was safe or not. The amount of DXM in it is about 1,776 so would that kill me? I know that it has poli in it and I'll be high for a few days but wanted to know if taking this was okay.

Ive done 2 bottles of delsym before and i tripped hard so i think you should be ok. But keep this in mind that you will be completely shit brained the whole day and half the next day. Dont think of it like the feeling you get from drinking one bottle and you can semi walk and talk to people and act some what normal cause its not like that. you will for sure slur your words horribly and robo walk like crazy. my senior year in high school i took 2 bottles of delsym the night before school the next day they sent me home cause i was obviously high, i didnt get in any trouble though the principle said to me "call your parents to pick you up and go home and sleep your high off" and i thought that was cool but yeah back to the point as long as you dont have to be around anybody who could get you in trouble then i say go for it.

Sounds good then. I've done a bottle plenty of times but I never trip from it unless I add some hbr. When I do that I trip balls and literally cannot walk. My girlfriend had to help me. I should be alone so it should be fun. Thanks for the info

1.776g of DXM is a really huge dosage and will very probably bring you to psychosis and madness if not physical danger!! Start lower, please. We don't need another darwin award and DXM scheduling finally ...

http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html
Cold medicines are dangerous when taken in large quantities and have the potential of making you Sick or Dead.