PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm(cough syrup form)

• Thread starter AnonymousFlanamous
  • Start date
A

AnonymousFlanamous

Hey yall so I got this friend that wants to drink up a small bottle of syrup for the dxm but has one issue. It's disgusting.
Yeah I know that nasty taste just comes with doing stuff like that, but I was wondering if you guys have any tips or tricks in making the actual drinking experience any less nauseating.
I think the flavor they were going for was a cherry kind of thing if that helps.

(I quadruple checked his safety. Made sure it was a good amount, only active ingredient being dxm so on and so forth. Just looking for flavor help)

Thanks

My old ritual for chugging gross syrup is to eat a gravol pill (Dimetapp/dimenhydrinate) about 30 minutes prior and then when I'm ready to drink the syrup I will set up a drink to chase it with and WHILE KEEPING MY NOSE COMPLETELY PLUGGED (this is actually really helpful) I will down the syrup AND TAKE the chase. Squishing and gurgling a bit before I unplug my nose.

I don't recommend syrup, the waltussin gel caps are best, (if you don't mind swallowing capsules) syrup just tastes so gross to me, I've only robo tripped twice but I took 450 mg's for my first time (30 gel caps) and I was wrecked, I didn't quite enjoy the feeling but I understand why others would, my friend couldn't move and time and my body was going slower than I've ever gone in my life, even slower than when I took 600 ug of acid on an empty stomach, although if you are gonna drink syrup I recommend that you have some sort of juice as a chaser and plug your nose while you drink the syrup

I don't recommend drinking any carbonated drinks as a chaser because I've heard that the syrup burps taste god awful.

Last edited:
Iv never tried this, so I don't know how well it would turn out, or if heat destroys dxm, but I would think you could boil it down to nearly nothing and put the small amount of remaining sludge in capsules, depending on how syrupy it is and how much you have. Personally, I'd rather take 100 capsules as opposed to drinking a load of syrup.

You could do an extraction of dmt. I think it's not allowed to post it here but google and you should find plenty of info. Happy tripping!