• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dxm Combinations...

BrianXx

Greenlighter
Good Afternoon/Morning Everyone,
Just wanted to pop a question out there and see what kind of feedback i can get. What type of drugs do you like to mix with DXM? For me personally i enjoy mixing it with either weed, benzedrex, caffiene and sometimes a little alcohol. Anybody have any combinations worth trying? (other than dph i hate it.) im not really afraid to try new things, so if youve had any good experiences (or bad) feel free to let me know. 8)=D

I don't have much dxm exp but be extremely weary mixing it with any serotonergics!

I don't have much dxm exp but be extremely weary mixing it with any serotonergics!

very true! i used to be on zoloft and take a lot of dxm. the serotonin drop is terrible when you come down. never had serotonin syndrome thought so thats good. im kind of suprised i didnt actually because i would take 1200 plus mg while on zoloft.. not a good idea.

I've had a lot of DXM experiences, some great and some terrible, but I love DXM with weed and some opiates, oxycodone being my choice. That's a combination to remember, in low doses of the opiate of choice of course.

I've had a lot of DXM experiences, some great and some terrible, but I love DXM with weed and some opiates, oxycodone being my choice. That's a combination to remember, in low doses of the opiate of choice of course.

Couldn't agree more do this and just lay in bed take the dxm first less than you normally would because it potentiates opiates so you get more out of it if you dose and wait 30 min then take opiates smoke some weed and lay down I was laying in bed just floating with my blanket and looking at my turtle felt very nice

You mix DXM with propylhexedrine? Yuck. Sounds like a fucking nightmare. You are going to give yourself a stroke.

You mix DXM with propylhexedrine? Yuck. Sounds like a fucking nightmare. You are going to give yourself a stroke.

^^
Adding the filth that is propylhexedrine to DXM is begging for some gnarly PNS issues.

Yeah, you shouldn't mix DXM with propylylhexedrine, you're asking for cardiovascular issues. DXM mixes well with smoked cannabis, but with edibles it can be very intense. I mixed it with smoked salvia a couple of times, it took away the edge from the salvia and it was less terrifying. Maybe LSA if you can stand the nausea, and I hear it mixes well with LSD and mushrooms.

I wouldn't recommend it but I enjoy DXM with a little alcohol and cannabis. Only light beer though and only 3-4. Getting drunk on it though is a surefire way to black out.

I feel like a first plateau dose mixed with a little kratom would be nice, but I haven't tried it

Just curious-what does ibuprofen do? Does it enhance the high or just help with the body load? Also how is a low dose of dxm with a low dose of benzos?