• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dxm changed the way weed effects me

robotkid18

Greenlighter
So last summer I was doing Dxm every once in awhile like 700mg at a time maybe 3-5 times a month. I used to smoke weed before I ever did Dxm but thought it was kind of useless it didn't have to much effect on me but since I've taken the Dxm my high on weed is completely different and it's almost like a trip.... There have been times were I'll actually be laying in bed like tripping and I straight up love it but I'm wondering if it's actually from the Dxm or not because I haven't taken it in months..... I heard Dxm can change you forever so this is why I'm asking. Also do you think it's safe to constantly be like tripping and tweaking on weed if it's from the Dxm? Idk just a thought

Dmx is not something to play with my friend. Ive done it, sure. As a young teen with no weed or pills i tried it a few times, but its definitely not something to make a habbit of. Im sure you've heard the term "Dissociative". It seaperates you from reality. In heavy doses or contenued use it can make you mental. You'll forget who you are. Why you're here, ect. You could end up like the crazy folks in asylums.

As for the weed part, i have experienced something similar. I use to hang with a kinda rough crowd as a juvenile. The "friends" i was always smoking with started fighting alot. Jumping people, stabbing people ect. One day when we were all smoking, I got jumped by surprise. They fucked me up pretty good. After this, every time I smoked I got very nervous, paranoid.. keep in mind, im no lightweight. But I had been emotionally tramatized. Just a couple puffs and I would get all paranoid and shit. After I got away from that crowd, and relaxed, this problem slowly resolved its self. Im fine now.

I think if you lay off the DXM, slow your roll and just smoke easy you'll be okay. Time heals all things.

Yes I also noticed after I first experimented with DXM , weed, alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine all felt different. As in they caused the high to be more dissociative. This I believe is probably due to DXM's metabolites that linger in the system for a while. It's normal for what it is. You shouldn't abuse dissociatives like DXM as they cause these strange side effects.

As much as it can make you become crazy it can also help you realize things and bring peace to your life haha kinda sketch but I would only do it with a few select people in certain places.

I've read that it liners but it's been months on end now. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the crazy highs I just want to know that it's still a weed high not like I'm taking Dxm ya know

IMO 3-5 times a month is too much, tolerance will build and soon heavier doses will start coming. Heavy doses are what really change people, or really any kind of long-term use has much more danger and potential for damage, even if it is a lower amount.

I'm not a DXM expert as I don't really care for it myself, but I do know from reading about it and then experiencing w/ds from opiates or xanax. Heavy drugs like this stress the brain, and more so with the more frequent dosing. The brain wants to stay at equilibrium so when it starts noticing a steady stream of foreign chemicals coming in, it will attempt to level or balance itself by lowering production of certain chemicals in one part of the brain and perhaps increase in another part.

Just came off a recent xanax and coke binge.. the amount of xanax I was doing alone would have sent me for a major head fuck either way, but even knowing what I was getting myself into before hand(not my first time...hopefully last time tho), and holy fuck. I am a heavy smoker, daily on the regular. Even all that still, I could hardly take a few rips without getting crazy anxiety and feeling like I'm coming off a nasty X hangover-- but possibly more anxiety and more confusion, including but not limited to extreme anxiety, week long insomnia, at what I hope was the peak I was experiencing auditory hallucienations, hearing my phone ring or alarm go off multiple times in short time frames only to find no activity when checking on it. All this was worsened by weed as far as i could tell, although it did seem to calm me initially when it's "high" wore off I was left with even worse anxiety.

Your brain knows best what chemicals it needs and which ones it doesn't... best advice I can give you is not to mess with your levels as much as you can avoid. Keep doses low and infrequent.

Was it badass? It was badass correct?
Taking too much DXM can make you feel spent, and you won't achieve the effects you would from the combination, but uh. Just keep smoking weed.

(edit: badass and 'it' meaning the experience from weed+dxm)