• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidTrippinPikachu

Greenlighter
Hello this is my first post on Bluelight. SWIM has a 16 hits of 125ug 1p-LSD and was wanting to mix it with dxm. SWIM was wanting an intense dissociative psychedelic experience. Has anyone had experiences with this? What doses of each do you recommend? SWIM has a lot of experience with both drugs. SWIM usually takes 750ug of lsd at a time. SWIM have taken up to 660 mg of dxm before. SWIM me weighs 157 pounds if that matters, which i think it does because dxm dosage is very weight dependent.

If you are inquiring about safety, I am happy tot tell you that there are no immediately apparent negative reactions between Dextromethorphan (DXM) and LSD.Many seem to have tried it and actually enjoyed it.`Otherwise you are probably good to go, but I would keep both doses low if you are a beginner for your own sake. Otherwise you're good an we're harm reduction, not recreational discussion, so knowing the two are relatively safe, I am gonna close this.

Hello this is my first post on Bluelight. SWIM has a 16 hits of 125ug 1p-LSD and was wanting to mix it with dxm. SWIM was wanting an intense dissociative psychedelic experience. Has anyone had experiences with this? What doses of each do you recommend? SWIM has a lot of experience with both drugs. SWIM usually takes 750ug of lsd at a time. SWIM have taken up to 660 mg of dxm before. SWIM me weighs 157 pounds if that matters, which i think it does because dxm dosage is very weight dependent.

OP, check out our Trip Reports or visit Erowid. I'm sure you can read about others experience with this. I honestly found it more quaint than really worthwhile. The DXM tends to overwhelming the LSD, although the LSD visuals mixed with DXM dissociation is interesting (but again, much less vivid than with LSD alone). The come down with DXM+LSD was a lot easier for me than just LSD though.

Bottom line, go do your own research on Erowid. Go easy on the 1p until you know how it effects you. I'd suggest dosing the LSD once any DXM nausea has faded away. Sleeping pills (and no I don't mean a handful of Xanax - stay safe!) are very nice to help with getting sleep post DXM trip (and sleep is really important to help your brain heal after taking something as potentially harmful as DXM). YMMV

Sorry for adding this after the close Keif. Wanted to direct them to Erowid/TR mostly. OP, to be honest all the info you sough in your opening post is out there already. Keep doing research on this, Erowid, Psychonaut Wiki, etc. If you have a more specific question about some technical aspect of this, feel free to come back and ask in our Psychedelic Drug discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.