• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Dxm and kratom

Crowsonator2008

Bluelighter
Anyone have experience mixing the two say at like 150mg or more of dxm and about 7-8 grams of kratom.I want more bang from my kratom and to get kinda loaded.I know dxm definitely potentates opiates so would it potentate kratom????

I haven't done DXM In years, but used to love it. I never really got anything out of kratom, but never took anything near 7-8 g. I used to love combining DXM with benzos and/opiates. Maybe your experience will be something like that. Best of luck to you. Have fun and, above all, be safe!

I would not mix that large of a dxm dose with Keaton. Kratom is a bit unpredictable and large doses of dim, very unpredictable and possibly unpleasant

Even if your experienced start low and slow; you can take more, never less

Then 30-60mg is a good starting dose for NMDA purposes. 150 is a little out there, IMO, at least until your experienced w/ the combo

Well I took 90mg of dxm with about 8 grams of kratom and definitely feel like it increased the kratoms effects but I have the eye wobbles terribly lol.Also have that strange dxm feel in the background.But I'm definitely feeling good.Thinking about upping the dxm and kratom...

Yea it's nothing special.DXM always gives me weird Social Anxiety and I definitely dont enjoy that...