• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM and false positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgc822

Greenlighter
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Hello there. I recently took 240 mg of DXM today and then found out that I would be taking a drug test in 72 hours. Now I know DXM can cause false positives for both PCP and Opiates because that happened to me when I used to be really into it back when I was like 15. I had taken some the night before back then and the morning of I took a test and popped for both. Anyways I know there's a lot of threads and posts out there but there is a lot of conflicting information and not many sources say exactly how long DXM can cause a false positive at any dose for. So if anyone could give me a solid answer and put this this matter to rest I'd appreciate it![/FONT][/FONT]

We don't allow drug test questions here but if I were you I'd just say you used some cough medicine for a cold, just to cover your ass.

You may test positive for opioids or PCP, but you also may not. Some tests will register a false positive for DXM and others won’t. But we don’t allow drug testing discussion, so this is closed. But basically you already know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.