• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction DXM after Bupe dose

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Hey lads, so I know DXM is used as an Opioid potentiator, and it is advised to take it an hour or so before them.
However about 6 hours ago I plugged 4 mg of bupe (lowish dose for me), and a friend of mine just asked to participate in a dexxing session.

What would happen if I took 100-200 mg of DXM AFTER a bupe dose? Let's say I take the DXM in 3 hours, so the question would ultimately be:
what if I took 100-200 mg of DXM 9 hours after a lowish buprenorphine dose? (Considering its long duration). Would it bring back the Bupe high, or give me a stronger DXM effect? Is it dangerous. Thanks.

You are asking for some serious trouble. I know morphine and dxm = instant ICU. Kratom extract and 300 mg of dxm = ICU. How do I know this? Because I have experienced it. Also a close friend ended up in ICU from the morphine combo. I am not saying the hospital here I am saying ICU fighting for life almost didn't make it. 200 mg seems like such a small dose I am sure and nine hours is a long time surely it must be gone. Bupe has a half life of at least 24 hours. There have been reports of patients dieing with 2mg sublingual bupe for preparation for surgery. So you got way over 2 mg left over you mix it with 200 mg of dxm. Death maybe? Don't do it.