Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM (800 mg) + Cannabis(1 gram) a whole new world

TramadolLover

Greenlighter
I've reached 3rd plateau before. but this was completely different. I was entirely not ready for this trip.
T-30 min. searched up on guaifenesin to see if there was any entirely harmful effects. all I found was nausea and vomiting.
T-15 min. Headed to the woods by myself. (dumb idea.
T-0 min. Dosed 400 mg of dxm and ventured in to the woods off-path.
T+15 min. Placebo effect for sure. Slight cannabis high, nothing more.
T+30 min. Decided to walk on the ice as far as I could go, while trying to implant it into my mind not to do it once the trip sets in.
T+ 1 hr. Definitely feeling something. Slight euphoria. Tingling sensation in my legs.
T+ 1 hr. 30 min. I decide to redose another 400 mg. and move off the ice. It didnt seem very safe anymore.
T+ 2 hr. The second dose is coming in while the first dose is fully hitting. I feel like I'm walking on marshmallows. CEV are very little. Intense euphoria.
T+ 3 hr 30 min. OEV are starting. I can't find anything. I'm lost. The only shapes I can make out are trees. Everything else blends together. I make a phone call to me friend to rescue me.
T+4 hr. my friend finds me, but I cant recognize him. We smoke a joint and 2 bowls out of a bong. Immediately I start off rocketing into another dimension. I cant see myself, I cant see anyone else. I see sounds and hear colors. I'm flying. I can't read. I can't figure out where or who I am. I forgot who I was. I'm dying and I'm okay with it. Life in its existance was never real. I feel kinda dissapointed at that, but I am at such a feeling of peace and contentment I simply do not care.
The next morning.. No feeling of a hangover. I dont remember how I got home, but my car is here. I feel refreshed. Cannabis is a nice touch to DXM but remember Potheads wanting to try DXM, DXM does NOT potentiate CANNABIS! CANNABIS potentiates DXM.

This was my first trip report, and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear.