• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM 720mg help!

Chefmike328

Greenlighter
So exactly how f***** am I. I normally do under 600 and its usually when noone else is awake, last time I did 600 I couldn't walk and pissed myself. In 6 foot 190. How do I not make this obvious its gonna kick in soon

Only way to make it not obvious is to have zero contact with anyone you're trying to hide it from. There isn't really a way to hide the fact someone has just taken this much DXM, assuming folks are keeping an eye on whether you're high or not.

Ok so after 3 hours from ingestion, I realized that I was only getting the minor effects of dxm. Its crazy how big of a difference food makes, as I had a large meal prior to ingestion. So good news right?
Wrong.
Unhappy with results I ate a box of CCC, adding another 450 mg to total 1170. I figured it would just add a little to my trip.
Well now I want to know exactly how dxm works on brain. I want to know evrything. I will never do this again , I promised God.
I truly believe I was exposed to a supernatural thought process. Some things I will never remember but some I can never forget.
I remember being convinced I was introduced to how God thinks and works. My brain was was processing millions of things per second, and I did not like it. I was figuring out things that as humans we cannot fathom. Although I do not recall details. I remember falling asleep and waking up, hundreds of times but the clock barely changed. I was convinced I died, as my words and thoughts seemed to be coming from a different being than my own. I quickly felt I was being Introduced to hell, eternal loneliness. My body could barely move or fabricate words, yet my mind was running a mile a minute.
I just wanted to be normal again. Throughout this process I remember never wanting to return to that state of mind or being. It was way too much.

Also I remember making connections and thinking I wish I could even put into words what and how i just connected these things, damn I wish I even remembered how to write or text. But than again, IMO these connections made are not meant for humans to understand and it is impossible to record or translate when having this experience. I reccomend noone ever uses DXM especially alone, when already depressed or thinking negatively about themselves and life

Not judging or anything, just curious as why you stacked on 450 of DXM when you were at the "Help" stage with 720? Glad your okay with that much , don't take anti depressants while using DXM as Serotonin Syndrome is a big risk it being a non selective SRI.

I was mainly worried about being seen high, but after the hours passed everyone else went to bed

From someone who has regularly taken such high doses of DXM to another, your mind and especially your body will thank you for taking a break, and not using this drug very often. Chronic use can get incredibly messy and dangerous.

True, I found DXM incredibly helpful for a number of reasons, but the delusional thought patterns it leads to can be really harmful, particularly in terms of social stuff and inappropriate behavior. Long term or very frequent use should really be avoided. I'm not trying to scold you, I just wanted to point this out.

It can be downright scary the divergence between perception and reality when using this stuff frequently over the long term.

And in the future, please avoid Triple C's or DXM with anything else, especially CPM. High doses of Triple Cs/CPM is well known to cause heart attacks.