Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

dxm 354mg - Galaxies and beyond

vibin

Greenlighter
I wrote this trip report about 30-45 minutes after the peak, so I was still way out there. This was the coolest experience yet. I would close my eyes and be somewhere else and in last nights experience it was space. I explored the galaxy. I experienced seeing through my eyelids as if I was awake. I could clearly see my hands and my entire bedroom, but my eyes are closed. It freaked me out at first but it was so awesome. Intense closed eye visuals along with great open eyed visuals. I hallucinated people coming and going from my room and sitting on my bed. There was always an audience of people watching me, these were spirits. A dog was laying on my bed and I watched him get off my bed and leave through the doorway. Amazing. Last time I tried dxm it was nothing like this and it was the same amount. It seems weird that such intense effects took place with such a little dose.

Height- 5'10
Weight- 165lbs
Gender- male

"I was induced into a waking dream, dozing in and out of consciousness to be able to recollect my thoughts and absorb important information for the use of the waking life. I laid in my bed and watched people come and go into my room, sitting on my bed and on my computer desk. I was watching and listening to all of these people. They kept talking to me but I had no idea what they were saying, they couldn't speak to me. There was a transparent blueish human shaped figure that was see through like a ghost, sitting on my bed.. He then laid down INSIDE of me. This human figure was my soul, he wandered about and returned. I couldn't tell if he wandered off today or if he wandered off sometime ago and today is the day of his return..

He took me on a journey through space, wormholes appeared and to use them as the mode of transportation blew my mind. The adrenaline and rush is amazing, I thought I was having a heart attack but it was such a good feeling. I was so excited to see where life takes me. I ended up on an island. "It's time" he says without a single word. I know now it's time for me to have my spiritual awakening anytime now..

My soul took me on the journey that of a star being born. I got to witness the birth of a star. No idea where it was in position to Earth but it's out there!
My soul put drops and drops and drops of blessings in my heart! I was confused as to what he was doing at first but he told me. He is me, and I am him.

I hope your souls are found as well

peace and love to all"

Last edited: