• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM (240mg)--Semi Experienced--Witches and Goblins!

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
I dosed at around 8pm. 9pm came around and I didn’t feel much. I was disappointed that it wasn’t kicking in. I decided to lay in bed with my ipod blasting some techno music. I had this dream of me being a witch in this episode series of Charmed (it’s basically about three witches fighting evil—I was watching it earlier that day. Lolz).

I woke up and then I realized the DXM had kicked in because I found it hard to see and I felt like my eyes were moving extremely slow and couldn’t react as fast. My room was completely dark and I saw a bunch of shadows moving in the darkness. I saw a shadow beside my bed then realized it was Piper (one of the witches in Charmed), then another witch (Paige). They both urged me to go back to sleep because I was running out of time to defeat the evil that only I could save them from. So I went back to sleep.

I woke up again, (I don’t know what time this was), but there was a small shadow standing on my chair. It looked like dwarf or goblin. As I kept staring I could see more clearly and indeed it was a very angry magical creature. It ordered me to go back to sleep because I was not suppose to see him. I shut my eyes quickly fearing it would jump on me!

I woke up again (but this time to pee) and there were no shadows to be seen. I feared they would return, so I quickly turn on my light. I left my room to go to the bathroom and then realized how hard it was to walk. I wobbled to the bathroom and back taking short, slow steps in attempt to avoid falling. At this point, I felt like I was tripping pretty hard and felt like I needed to lie down. I laid to my side and it felt like my vision was leaving me. Rofl. I don’t know how to explain it, but that’s how it felt! I also saw little hallucinations like things bending but nothing all that interesting.

I’ve definitely had much better trips than this. I’m pretty upset I slept through most of it and whenever I woke up, I felt like I had to go back to sleep! It was kinda weird having characters from the TV series Charmed in my dreams and appearing by my bed. Oh well, thought it was interesting and decided to share! =)

substancecode_DXM

Last edited by a moderator:
Your imagination at work. This is a drug (at low-moderate doses like the one you took) best for with friends. Keep the lights on, and just roll around on the carpet/floor.

I wonder if these should be seen as hallucinations or phantasms what is the difference?