Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM 1g+, Very experienced, Speachless

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
Dosed 1g+ (the result of extracting 2x Robo bottles) at 6:15pm 5 hours after last meal. I only weight 60Kg.

Around 7 i noticed first effects of come up and laid back on the bed to smoothly transition into the altered dimention.

8:30 I was at a low 2nd plateau and feeling cheated. Had full control over physical activities like walking but had some intense CEV's. So I put on a movie in the back ground and laid back to alternated between watching the movie and CEV's. Still feeling cheated I thought that it'd still turn out to be a good night.

About half way through the movie things got really intense, I got the histamine itch and at the same time walking became difficult and my vision split. I laid back on the bed and ended up being pulled out of my body and into a room with a floating cube in front of me. There was another figure in the room but I couldn't make out any defining features and they did not speak. I had the feeling that I was waiting for something and there was the cacophany of hundreds of voices all talking at once. Everything was crystal clear and I felt as If I could just walk into another room and find all these people.

After this I blacked out and remember coming too at 2:30 in the morning still at a high 3rd plateau, my movie had stopped so I turned the computer off and laid back down in bed to watch some highly detailed, 3D OEV's. I have no idea if I fell asleep or blacked out again but the next time I got up it was 2:30 in the afternoon and I still feel like I'm on a low 2nd plateau.

I haven't seen a positive trip report for the 4th plateau on my search on the interwebs and every report I come across of someone wanting to try it others warn against it. I loved the 4th plateau trip. I can see why it would be scary and intimidating to others though I wouldn't warn people away from trying it.

Between 6pm last night to now not a word has been spoken but I feel I have been told something very important

Haha 1g+!!! Damn that's incredibly intense. I had a high 3rd plateau once and many paranormal aspects of my mind quickly came into the foreground. Not even worth trying to explain, but it changed my life.

Very impressive brother impressivei remember i trip 900mg robogels gels im 130 lbs 130 got 4th platru 4th trip very enlightening

Dxm is glorious i'm glad you broke through i myself have had trouble entering 4th plateau only being able to do so twice i usually just end up sigma'ing. 4th is amazing and i can only compare it to a 5th level shroom trip or a salvia dmt trip.

Dxm is glorious i'm glad you broke through i myself have had trouble entering 4th plateau only being able to do so twice i usually just end up sigma'ing. 4th is amazing and i can only compare it to a 5th level shroom trip or a salvia dmt trip.

I thought I had sigma'd for the first few hours where it didn't quite feel like it should.

I am going to replicate the dose/setting as much as possible tonight. I've had 2 weeks sober from anything (this report was approx 5 days after a 3rd plateau trip (which happened to be the same night my friend committed suicide :()) so I should be in a prefect headspacethis time.

I'll try and write a 'live' report, but I'll probably end up forgetting and doing it tomorrow.