Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DXM / 1000mg) - The 4th plateau of DXM

Double ZZ

Greenlighter
So ive noticed lots of people have been wondering what the 4th plateau of DXM is like. Well wonder no further i shall explain to you my entire 8 hour long adventure into a new exploration of the human mind. Well let me start off with saying i dont condone using drugs to escape your problems only to enhance your quality of life. Also dxm can be addicting so user beware. Now let me begin my story of wonder.

Well it started out as a slow friday nothing going on and just plain and boring so finally i was fed up and decided i wanted to do my once a month trip but this time i wanted to up my dose by a full 300mg. I wanted to hit the fourth plateau but like they say be careful what you wish for.(;

It was around 5:30 when i had gotten and taken my 1000mg of DXM. Im gonna go through each moment or phase by hour

So at about 6:30 i began to feel the effects kicking in. I was relaxed and my muscles were loosing up. It helped out my neck i had been having stiffness all day. Amazing. I had more energy, my movements were smooth no robo walk yet, and i could still focus and speak clearly.

At around 7:25 is when it started to really set, in my sister had come home from watching a movie, and me feeling nice i decided to ask her how it was but as she was talking i noticed something my eyes kept moving around trying to avoid eye-contact with her and i pretended to be cleaning just cause for some reason i felt nervous. At this point english was becoming a little fuzzy but no to bad. I would miss a few words here and there but not super bad. Then i threw out the trash because well i dont really know why i guess to get some fresh air but this is the first time my body went into what i called "auto pilot".(pretty much it felt like i was watching a movie couldn't talk, or stop my movements.) I wasnt even focusing on the stairs or door or ground its like my body knew were it was going. I looked around outside and thats when i first saw myself i was out of body looking at me throwing out 2 bags of trash but as soon as i realized this i was back in.
At about 7:45 my brother and i left for the movies i now had a full on "robo walk" i couldn't do anything to fix it or make it look less obvious. When we got in his car and this was the second time i went on autopilot i remember seeing a target and then we were at the dollar movie plaza. (side note: when youre tripping this hard dont go to sketchy places as you'll get filled with paranoia and scary visuals it sucks)
The movie we were seeing was Dark Shadows. Now, when we entered the place we walked towards the ticketing counter where i once again went into autopilot, the ticketing guys face looked stretched out and he looked really blazed. After this i blacked out and next thing i was sitting down in the theatre with some dr. Pepper but i couldnt find my brother which even though im a very good fighter Trying to fight like this would have been impossible.(again this was paranoia taking over) Now this is where time got distorted like crazy the movie was only 2 hours but if felt as if it went on for days. my muscles were so relaxed i was melting into the chair and my movements felt really really fast like my brain couldnt keep up. As i was watching the screen i noticed something, i couldnt understand a word they were saying neither could i focus on the screen.

At about 9:00 my body got up found my brother and sat down and i didnt realize it til i looked over and saw him and then for a moment i could understand the movie but a funny part would come on and then 2 minutes later i would laugh i mean i just felt disconnected, like my brain was hearing and seeing totally different things then my body was.

Finally at 9:30 we got out and this is the last time my body went into autopilot, my body was just moving behind my brother i tried to stop and look around but my body wouldn't let me by now my robo walk was highly visible and was impossible to stop. (not to mention my eyes, which my brother told me made me look like i just got out of a mental hospital) I snapped out of it when we got in the car and i lit a cigarette finally a chance to let my mind slow down.(because of all the paranoia i had i felt like i had been running for miles to escape the fear) but it was a bad idea a very bad one, as it sent my high which was already peaking to a point where i almost passed out.

10:00 pm finally we were home and i went to my room and put on some music, Bob Marley to be exact to remember a time with my friends at first i was just thinking about it and then slowly i could feel my body being taken there, it wasnt crystal clear but better than just picturing it. I could smell what were smoking and remember our conversations then i opened my eyes and took out my head phones and stood up but it felt so fast like it took a second for me to get up. ( i mainly got up because i thought that this was an impossible thing to happen and my brain couldn't handle it) Also I felt like there was no air resistance or anything and my muscles were so relaxed i could go into a full split.

At about 11:00 i was still pretty messed up i couldnt focus on tv or texting it was all just blurry and my hands would miss all the buttons at this point i started having very pleasant thoughts and remembering good times with friends, i picked up my guitar near about 12:00 o'clock and for some reason i felt old my hands looked old and my guitar looked rusty and sounded horrible it was like i had been taken to a twilight world for a few moments that really shook me. It was such a dreadful feeling at about 1:00 i decided i needed sleep so i laid down on my bed to the feeling of falling into heaven i passed out and had the clearest dreams i ever had.
When i woke up i felt the most refreshed ive ever felt after a trip waking up feeling like i had the best natural high that lasted half the day

This trip was different at some points it almost feels like its just to much and if you let your paranoia take over it can turn into a bad trip very fast i would recommend staying home or going to a lake or park with friends.

Its probably the best trip if done right i had a little bit of good and bad in there but the fourth plateau is different ill be going back next month when hopefully i can identify more pros and cons next trip will be 1200mg

(this is just extra but i noticed as you revisit plateaus you can understand them better and control them. Just yesterday i re-visited the 3 plateau and had a wonderful mind blowing experience. And i could control the robo walk slightly. So i may go back to the 1000 again before i got to 1200.)

Last edited:
Sorry guys i just started and i was using my ipod i tried to spread it out as much as i could once i have time im going to get on the computer and fix it

Deleted unconstructive criticism deleted.

-thou

Last edited by a moderator:
I know DXM is addicting.
I dont go around using every penny on it or stealing it.
Its something i use sometimes monthly or every few months
It allows me to relax my mind and body and become more aware on a higher level than what i had ever thought was achievable.
The feeling is addicting in itself but i am very experienced in many drugs and research everything before i trip
That way i know both pros and cons.
Now who looks like the idiot now

who looks like the idiot now?
i have done well over 200 bottles of delysm, i have went from drinking a bottle everyday to stopping cold turkey when i had 10 bottles in my room. and the only reason i didnt drink the other 10 bottles until a month later because i got bored of it.

DXM is not addictive, it actually helps with addiction, with cigarettes, and opiates.
http://www.dxmstories.org/ is one of the biggest BULLSHIT websites on the planet

you are a fucking idiot, go re-lookup info about dxm addiction, cause it doesnt exist

that is just like saying i got addicted to LSD/weed/shrooms

who looks like the idiot now?
i have done well over 200 bottles of delysm, i have went from drinking a bottle everyday to stopping cold turkey when i had 10 bottles in my room. and the only reason i didnt drink the other 10 bottles until a month later because i got bored of it.

DXM is not addictive, it actually helps with addiction, with cigarettes, and opiates.
http://www.dxmstories.org/ is one of the biggest BULLSHIT websites on the planet

you are a fucking idiot, go re-lookup info about dxm addiction, cause it doesnt exist

that is just like saying i got addicted to LSD/weed/shrooms

No need for the swearing/insulting. Psychological dependence is possible with DXM. As it is with the other substances you compared it to in your post. You can drink 2 million bottles of it, but if you're gonna be a fuckwit about it then your knowledge is useless.

well i have done it many times and have still never felt any withdrawls or addiction.
if you guys want to think its addicting, so be it, but theres nothing addicting about it

You can become addicted to potato chips or to gambling. It's not as black and white as you're making it out to be.

Enough with the personal attacks.