• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DXM/1.8g/14hr) I'm on second time baby "I Spooked the Spooks in the City of Alchemy"

zn13bt

Bluelighter
(DXM/1.8g/14hr) I'm on second time baby "I Spooked the Spooks in the City of Alchemy"

On the 2nd try, and after twerlrve years of having heard of it I have executed (!) a perfect (?) Plateau Sigma trip in an undisclosed location (which is probabably not on *your* continent!)

DXM FAQ GUY's method didN'T WORK (derp), & even Msr. Heston Blumenthal & all has not provided ANY instructions about thiis on the BlewTupes Intarwhares so I searched on and tra-la-la, started at 3 in the afternoon (of course):

Kicked it all off watching the movie Arrival (ha).

300mg DXM; +2:00 300mg DXM; +3:00 300mg DXM; +3:00 300mg DXM; +3:00 300mg DXM; +3:00 300mg DXM
and water (when I rememembmerbered).

I will not go into the precise details of all the clockwork catastrophes
as it would bore your steampunks' rivets off.

Suffice it to say I shook all of the spooks out of my closet, permanently. My true family name is unknown to us to this day, as my paternal great-grandfather did something horrible dreadful (gambled away a fortune? murder? RAPE?) and had to switch it up to escape the heat. Deadbeat (and thoroughly DEAD) Great-Grandpa gave up Grammers for adoption and blergerdy blarg, eventually I was born (sadly 7 months after Grandpa had a stroke, he smoked all his life, bad habit he said, never should start it). I spoke to the both of them. I forgave my Grandpa for dying before I was born, and he said sorrry for (not?) being there to give you the guidance you neeeded. And THEN. I forgave Great-Grandpa for whatever the fuck he did. Because he sure fucked up the family for generations. GLOOOOOOOOOMM!!

The Higher Ups In Charge arranged years of my life to be sure I would be doing this in the same spot where Franz Kafka is dead & Bureaued. So I am safe and sound, no need to worry, they would have to sign seven forms in Czech to do me any harm. Enjoying the sunshine of this new day and apple oatmeal and all is good. They even have tuna fish!

I probably shouldn't ever do this again *cough*

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check in again at 7 hours if there are any questions.

EDIT: For fast future past reference, Today's Tarot Reading is as follows:

III. The Empress.
VI. The Lovers.
0. The Fool.

EDIT2: Thank you to synchrojet, whenever you whare, for helping me lose the final pieces in the puzzle - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/563018-Plateau-Sigma-DXM

Last edited:
Cheers man. :) I enjoyed reading this, very stream of consciousness. I'd like to see a final complete report from after you come down cuz, well, you still high mang. =D

Thank you kindly Xorkey. I am slighter down from la-la-LA-la land and can provide some context(ual YOU ALL UP!):

- I swapped continents last summer to teach English abroad and restart my life. But the whole thing flopped like Gondwanaland, and I'm packing up and flying back home to move in with my sister in about a month.

- The stories about my Grandpa and Great-Grandpa are true, never got to meet either one of them and their lives/deaths have haunted my dad's side of the family to this day.

- 2 weeks ago I discovered in this country an OTC cough pill, 30mgs DXM only, and they're just little itty bitty things so it's no problem to swallow 2 gulps of 5 of them, there's yer 300mg DXM dose. (They must've never had Robotrippers here, or never cared....)

- This itched that twelve-year scratch in my brain from my thorough reading of the DXM FAQ, about the glorious Sigma Plateau, and how YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT YOU DUMDUM, WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?! IT'S PRACTICEDLY SCIZOPHOBIA!! (........................... so of course with a puke-free method and being almost 40 I had to do it now, just to see what it's like)

- Plateau Sigma churngs up everything laying low in your subconscious. Even the stuff you didn't know was even there. Like good ol' Donny Rumsfeeled spake, there are the known unknowns, (dramatic pause...) and then there are the UNknown unknowns. So I while I wasn't surprised to hear from my Grandpa who never lived to see me born, because I always heard kind words about him all my life, what I wasn't expecting was HIS DAD to show up too! Cuz nobody liked THAT guy. My Aunt has been trying for decades to figure out what his original name really was, or what he did that was so bad that he had to assume a false identity, because the genealogy stops there, dead stop. And he's the dude who picked all our last names! It's like some weird auto-curse on his own descendants.

Anybob, I'll be back to Proper Anglefish after a pizza and a good night's sleep.

I like the effect it's having on your phrasing and vocabulary and subconscious (seeming) word choice/conceptual mixing. :)

Good call with the parenthenunsees my man. Suprawelderconscious I would call it.

Hey, if any of youse cats end up in Prague, czech out PIZZAMIO on Moskevská 62, Praha 10, Vršovice Bay-BEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Best pizza in town by far.

Skipping right over the questionable responsibility of sigma stuffs, my [first] question would be: how do you know it worked, what's the difference with non sigma high doses (yes I know sigma plateau is not from 1 dose but a regimen)..? Feel free to describe something about the experience, I haven't heard much about how it was to you subjectively and it's very intriguing. :)

To ride on sigma you pile on the doses but don't cross over onto 3. Therein lies NMDA confusion and it all just goes collappety-trap. That's what happened the 1st time when I tried the instructions from Whackt's FAQ. (Maybe he deliberately obfuscated them so anybody who didn't read between the lines didn't get to see the prizes)

Retained fairly good motor control throughout the episode, had little to no double vision, easy peasy to watch the flicker tubes. Aud/Vid flanging like in the 2nd, creating inventive spacetime contraptions in shadows and mirrorrs which got more involved in on themselves but didn't spin away into infinitesimal pinwheels that go gobbledy-SPLACKT as what usual happens on the 3rd (if you can recall).

What surprised me the moist was dredging up emotions carried over from generations ago (the story about my adopted grandpa who died before I was born, and his deadbeat dead dad). I think to see sigma you must commit to face whatever's locked up in your own personal Gravey Jones Locker!

Howdy doodlepan. Got about 7 hours of refrashing sleep (unscrewsual for me!) and spent the day scribblyng down various whatty schisms. All still a squiggly, squirmy mess (yuck), but give me a good wheak or so and we may find a relativized self-similairious platitude stuch that we can hold a contemptible exchange in a semi-disinconflagrant frashion show. In the meanwire, here is a Crash Course in Cracked Czech to keep youse disconfused & distractled:

- "Ne", pronounced nay, or neigh (but don't actually neigh, unless you're a horse, in which case why and how are you even reading this?!) means no. And "no", pronounced know (but not now), means yes. I'm not kidding. (I wish I was.)

- Their most famous tongue-twongler is "Strč prst skrz krk", meaning "stick your finger through your throat". It contains no discernibly interjestible vowel movements and I must strongly disswerve you against performing it, either linguistically or literally, at least in pubic.

- "Tvaroh" does NOT rhyme with "pharaoh", and it does NOT mean "cream cheese". I warned you.

Last edited:
Well I'm not going to wrap it in sugar: you still speak A clockwork Orangutan

(thanks for the plateau sigma descriptions!)

Congratulations! I have unfortunately never reached Sigma plataeu. I hope you can hold the realizations you gained for all of life. <3

Uhm, where you on Lycaeum by any chance?

Howdy doodlepan. Got about 7 hours of refrashing sleep (unscrewsual for me!) and spent the day scribblyng down various whatty schisms. All still a squiggly, squirmy mess (yuck), but give me a good wheak or so and we may find a relativized self-similairious platitude stuch that we can hold a contemptible exchange in a semi-disinconflagrant frashion show. In the meanwire, here is a Crash Course in Cracked Czech to keep youse disconfused & distractled:

- "Ne", pronounced nay, or neigh (but don't actually neigh, unless you're a horse, in which case why and how are you even reading this?!) means no. And "no", pronounced know (but not now), means yes. I'm not kidding. (I wish I was.)

- Their most famous tongue-twongler is "Strč prst skrz krk", meaning "stick your finger through your throat". It contains no discernibly interjestible vowel movements and I must strongly disswerve you against performing it, either linguistically or literally, at least in pubic.

- "Tvaroh" does NOT rhyme with "pharaoh", and it does NOT mean "cream cheese". I warned you.
lmao

I am aware that slurping A Clockwork Orangutang can be perplexing to the uninitiated. It might even shmell a brit like Splashtick Vocabureally. (No, not the band. Or the deodorant. Come on.) All mispeelings are purposeless, and I am doing it to a porpoise. So no need to wormy, the fancifized speechifurricane isn't whipping it's way into my ACTUAL speech. Uncept when I want it to. Or rather, when I think I want it to. What I mean to say is, in addition to rutting with the dolphins, I have plenty of practice in the art of keeping all my food traps shut when it would be malimpolite to do so. Like in the mall. Or in the mail. Or when in Mali.

Congratulations! I have unfortunately never reached Sigma plataeu. I hope you can hold the realizations you gained for all of life. <3

Uhm, where you on Lycaeum by any chance?

lmao

Thank your grindkeys crOOk! I hlope so troo.

*tries to sillythink of implicatiopun where the punchlong is Lycaeum is the name of a drukg*

*fails*

Oh well. Grlad you're enfrying the shrew at least! (How does it traste?)

Last edited: