• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction DXE aka deschloroketamine vs. Covid19

Phonetap

Bluelighter
I seem to remember reading that DXE aka DCK has antibiotic properties and therefore could weaken one's immune system, is this correct?
If so, Would it only be dangerous if used a little ie. Say a gram over a weekend?
does anyone have solid information or evidence on what amount of consumption could put one at risk of being seriously prone to dying from the corona virus aka covid19?
I was thinking that many people at the moment are maybe using this RC as its suddenly everywhere after having been scarce for a while...

I wasn't sure where to post this... mods feel free to move to a more appropriate forum if needed.

Phatass

According to Psychonaut Wiki:

Early discussion over DCK has revolved around speculation over claims of antibacterial or immunosuppressant properties. If this speculation is valid, it is possible that its prolonged use could potentially pose a serious threat to one's health and immune system, which is why misuse of this substance is highly discouraged and caution to avoid treating it like its parent compound, ketamine, is advised.

Basically we don't know if it is an immunosuppressant. But it could be.

Since we don't know this, we also have no idea how much would be enough to significantly damage your immune system.

We especially don't know this info as it relates to COVID-19 because it's a novel virus and a novel drug.

The TL;DR version is that no one actually knows. Since it is very possible it has these properties, not using it if you are concerned about the virus is smart. But we don't know how much, if any, is "safe" in that respect.

Thanks.... I'll be extra cautious.... given the current situation