• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

dunno wat to do. Just sneezed my sub -ridden saliva everywhere

poloblue

Bluelighter
So pissed. Been tapering so good like I've never tapered b4 lol. 7 mins into my 15mins of holding suboxone in mouth, couldn't fight off the sneeze. I never sneeze. I sneezed in the 15 mins it was important I didn't. I've been folding 1mg into 8ths & am currently @ 3/8ths less than 1mg....tomo was the day I'm jumpin to 4/8ths less than 1mg or 1/2 of 1 mg....now I don't know if I got all of today's dose or if I should take more or if I'll get sick tonight/early morning from not getting it all today. don't want to take more if it absorbed tho. Do want to take more if it didn't absorb. Have no fucking clue if it absorbed. Fuck my fuckin life

And of course my clinic says if I feel fine then I should wait till tomo to take more. But obv I feel fine cuz I took my dose as directed yesterday. I wouldn't feel w/D until tonight or early morn. Really freakin out guys plz if anyone has advice or something similar happen lmk

It most likely absorbed. Worst case scenario is enough of it absorbed so that you will be fine until next dose. Sub has such a ridiculously long half life that even if you skipped the entire day's dose you would probably be fine.

In that time you would gotten the majority of not all of it. Especially at such a small amount.

Good job on the tapering though!! And don't stress. Most of our stress comes from all the "what if..." Go about your day and forget about it and you'll feel fine. Focus on it and you'll convince yourself you're starting to not feel well

Your so right crzydiamond I gave myself goosebumps/chills just thinking I'm gonna get sick later lol all my stress is deff in the "what ifs" & I know it has a redic long half life but even so I got sick a handful of times lowering from 8mg to 4mg maybe everyone feels this way but I'm super sensitive to the sickness (always get way worse than ppl I know) n it is literally my least favorite thing in this entire world lol thanks for the "good job" tho mane, hvent been this excited for something (getting off after 4 yrs of subs) since prolly before I got on them.