• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Dungeons & Dragons

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Just got access to a lot of the 5th edition books on roll20, and ordered the starter set from Amazon that should be here in a while.

Does anyone play or have any interest in playing together? I have looked into some discords, and games on roll20, but feel itd be more fun to get a campaign together with friends.

I haven't played in a long time, only played once a couple months ago but our DM left so game fell apart. If any fellow nerds are interested, let's get a long distance game together!

Wow D&D. Haven't played in so many years that I couldn't play. I remember it was fun especially if u did some bong rips before.

Just got access to a lot of the 5th edition books on roll20, and ordered the starter set from Amazon that should be here in a while.

Does anyone play or have any interest in playing together? I have looked into some discords, and games on roll20, but feel itd be more fun to get a campaign together with friends.

I haven't played in a long time, only played once a couple months ago but our DM left so game fell apart. If any fellow nerds are interested, let's get a long distance game together!

I'm still kinda new to DnD (our current session will be a year old around spring, but of course since everyone has shit to do, we only had like 10-15 sessions so far) but so far I like it very much! What class do you play?

I used to play back when it was 2nd edition and third edition. Not really great fan of the new rules. They changed the game so much and I do t think it needed it but I still enjoy it from time to time.

Idk why it bothers me so much but like wizards can wear plate now. Just pure casters shouldn’t be able to run around with heavy armor without cost. I know they have to choose the feat but idk it’s just odd to me.

Currently playing BG3 actually but yeah table top is where it’s at.

That sounds awesome! I'm down to join in. It's always more fun to play with friends. Let's get a campaign going and dive into some epic adventures together!