• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Duloxetine and nausea drugs

Riste

Greenlighter
Hello,
Thanks in advance for your answer.
I try to find some safe usage of nausea drugs like metoclopramide, ondansetron, prochlorperazine etc, along with duloxetine, but I cant find anything. Every result I find says that combining duloxetine with those drugs can lead to potentially deadly situation like serotonin syndrome.
So my question is: Is there any drug for preventing nausea and vomiting that will not interact with duloxetine, or is there any safe way taking above mentioned medications along with duloxetine?

Thanks

I don't know how ppl tolerate Duloxetine, it made me incredibly nausious and whacked out of my head. Disgusting drug imo.

Have u tried a first generation antihistamine like Promethazine? they are antiemetics and they are safe to use along side SSRIs and SNRIs.

Hi,

I'm on Duloxetine for almost a year. But now I have GERD Type A, Hiatus Hernia and Gastritis. Doctor who diagnosed me with GERD, prescribed me metoclopramide or ondansetron or prochlorperazine, and he says that he dont know if this drugs will interact with duloxetine, and he told me to go to my psychologist and ask him for opinion. But I'm a lot of nauseous, and the earliest appointment with my psychologist is two month from now. That's why I ask someone who have experience with this drugs to share their opinion, OR if someone knows what I can take together with duloxetine?

Also I agree totally with evo4ever, duloxetine is most disgusting drug that I've ever take, and this drug interacts with all other drugs that i know, even with ibuprufen, all NSDI drugs for pains, etc etc

Try Promethazine for the nausea. It's OTC in most countries, or order it online.