• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dull mdma experience, did we take too much?

Triphops

Greenlighter
Me and two friends of mine took some MDMA some months ago and it was a real blast from start to finish, great afterglow for all of us the day after also. Because of this, we looked really forward to rolling again, but it didn't quite work out as planned. The first time we tried it we took about 300mg each, about 200mg first, then another 100mg a couple of hours later. This time we did about the same, but did two refills (each of about 50mg). We felt the effect about 20 minutes in and we had a peak about an hour into the trip, but it started to go down after about 1.5-2hours (at the time we did the first refill). The high was still very much there, but the 'magic' was all gone, the refill did nothing to help this. Taking the second refill gave us a little bit more high, but no magic :( Personally I felt very little of the physical effects that we felt the first time we tried it, I did a little bit of jaw clenching during the peak, but I didn't sweat or clench my jaw after the peak was over. After the high was more or less over we all felt like shit. It was like there was a wall between us, like we had some personal conflict between each other that none of us understood, we hardly felt like talking either. I also remember getting pretty tired about 4-5 hours after taking the first hit (this was in the middle of the day) and just felt like laying down. I know that 300mg in one night is a lot, but we did so fine with that amount the first time around. I'm thinking that we either did too much (been reading about this 'sweet spot'") and that the first mdma we tried wasn't as good (since taking 300mg was fine then), that we didn't wait long enough between trips or that we had really shitty mdma this time around. Could someone share some experiences on this matter?

Taking too much would have caused overwhelming side-effects like extreme jaw clenching and eyes rolling out of your head. You call it MDMA and use specific milligram doses when you really have no clue. It was weak/fake shit the second time. Waiting months after dosing a single time is more than enough. What form is it even in? Are you using a mg scale to measure it? Jesus Christ...

With what's out there today, how do you really know your are ingesting real MDMA?

It was in powder form, and yes we used a mg scale. The peak felt exactly the same as the first time we did it, only way shorter in duration and a little bit weaker. Are you saying that this mdma (if it even was mdma) was full of other substances that caused these side effects like disconnection between each other, tiresomeness and apathy? Even if this power was like 50% pure or something, shouldn't it still lead to a good trip? A 150mg dose should still be plenty for most people.

if it was 50% pure, you still would off been off your tits on 200mg let alone the topups you did
was it even mdma you had ?

id agree with the above ^^^^^