L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dry Mouth, Meth and ORAL SEX - Oh No!

KittyKat13

Bluelighter
I skimmed through this forum and didn't find an answer to a really specific question I have about being a woman who loves to give her man oral sex when we slam meth together. We both really get off on this so it's not psychological - It gets him good and ready to please me and I feel 'hot' seeing how turned on by seeing how excited he gets. We get off to a great start, and my mouth just gets drier and drier, I have to break the rhythm to take a drink of water and/or add some edible lube which after the 2nd and 3rd time - esp if he's really peaking - just really fucks the whole thing up! I'm frustrated and start to feel "inadequate" and he'll lift me up and start to have sex with me - and I get off awesomely on meth - but then I feel guilty!! I really need to find something, a lube or?? to help keep my mouth moist during oral sex! My guy is really cool at keeping things going, but I have seen him thoroughly frustrated about this a couple of times, as for me - I feel very disappointed in myself. I will appreciate any and all tips you'd be so kind to share!

I don't do meth, but does having sweet candy or gum in your mouth help? I would make sure to be fully hydrated before starting.

There are a lot of lubes that you can use for oral sex, but staying hydrated overall would be a great starting point. Instead of stopping to get the lube, just put some on your hand so you can just lick some when you feel your getting dry? Is your partner not producing enough liquid to keep your mouth / throat lubricated? Maybe he needs to increase his hydration also? What about adding moisture to the air your in with a humidifier?

Pour silicone lube into your mouth and all over his willy. Also makes it easier to deep throat.

Gagging yourself also produces that saliva that is perfect for giving head...if that's your thing of course.

Pour silicone lube into your mouth and all over his willy. Also makes it easier to deep throat.

Gagging yourself also produces that saliva that is perfect for giving head...if that's your thing of course.

The silicone lubes actually get more slippery when they get wet so a little does go a long way - you can actually buy tubs of powdered lube (JLUBE) which you just mix your own when your playing. Its super slippery - doesn't dry out, non toxic etc

The water based ones I find awful for extended play.

Biotene mouthwash in the toothpaste section its specifically designed for drymouth

I get the same when I smoke weed and want to give head. A pump bottle of water is my saviour!

Yes! Good idea to have a pump bottle!! and I had never even heard of the powdered JLube - so I'm going to check that out! Thank you everyone!

The semen´s can be acid or distringent. You can try to have active your salivation with a bitter candy as mentioned above.
Something that caught my attention though. You should never ever feel guilty when trying to give your love. Just don´t, you will be loved regardless.

I went through a bad depression and break up and lost mine. Which is note at all I've been masturbating like is my job since I was 4. I'm a perv. But 8 felt even more depressed luke I lost a part of myself. A few months after my break up i took a small amount of ecstacy for the first time. And I've been cured since.