Hopeless dry, depressed and with a cold.

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
I wish things were different. im 20 sitting here 2am restless, I have a cold and started feeling really depressed again. 3 days sober after a tramadol n weed binge, (can't even get my hands on any real opioid)
I just been feeling so unmotivated, for months. the state of the world makes me so depressed, also I can't seem to get over this fucking girl, my first love. im starting college next month if everything goes right. I hope I meet some people or something but im really feeling hopeless. I wish I could numb it all, im dry as fuck. I dont even know if I can stick to weed now, I don't know what I could do to get drug money and that's scary lol.
just wanted to get it off my chest. have a good night everyone.

I wish things were different. im 20 sitting here 2am restless, I have a cold and started feeling really depressed again. 3 days sober after a tramadol n weed binge, (can't even get my hands on any real opioid)
I just been feeling so unmotivated, for months. the state of the world makes me so depressed, also I can't seem to get over this fucking girl, my first love. im starting college next month if everything goes right. I hope I meet some people or something but im really feeling hopeless. I wish I could numb it all, im dry as fuck. I dont even know if I can stick to weed now, I don't know what I could do to get drug money and that's scary lol.
just wanted to get it off my chest. have a good night everyone.
Hey man, maybe its time to stay sober? It gets easier the longer you do it. As fun as drugs can be they can make you depressed believe it or not. Ive taken two substance abuse classes in college to find that out and have had personal experience.

Ive been feeling depressed lately too although not as bad as it used to be I am motivated but i am lonely and sad alot.

If you are lonely you should join bluelights discord. Are you taking care of yourself? Are you eating healthily? Sleeping healthily for the most part? Not too much not too less? Are you being hygenic? What helps me is forcing myself to do healthy things. It might help to start taking meds for depression but im not a doctor so im not going to tell you you should take it although i am saying you should go to a psychiatrist about it.

When i was really depressed the only way i got out of it was changing my environment, taking my meds every day, being honest, and eventually it got easier to tske care of myself amd be happy.

What people need is different for everyone. Ask yourself, what can you do to make you mentally healthier? Is it becoming clean? Is it going to college and putting your heart and soul into schoolwork and finding friends? Is it taking your meds?

Ive never been more mentally healthier in my life. Although i will admit i have been not eating much lately. I am a little depressed. But shit if you knew me in real life youd see a smile on my face alot. Youd see how good i was doing too.

As for the friends you will find some. Just dont take online classes. I got a friend who goes to a real college (i take online classes at a community college) and she was the most antisocial person i knew and she found friends. If she can do it so can you.

Hey man, maybe its time to stay sober? It gets easier the longer you do it. As fun as drugs can be they can make you depressed believe it or not. Ive taken two substance abuse classes in college to find that out and have had personal experience.

Ive been feeling depressed lately too although not as bad as it used to be I am motivated but i am lonely and sad alot.

If you are lonely you should join bluelights discord. Are you taking care of yourself? Are you eating healthily? Sleeping healthily for the most part? Not too much not too less? Are you being hygenic? What helps me is forcing myself to do healthy things. It might help to start taking meds for depression but im not a doctor so im not going to tell you you should take it although i am saying you should go to a psychiatrist about it.

When i was really depressed the only way i got out of it was changing my environment, taking my meds every day, being honest, and eventually it got easier to tske care of myself amd be happy.

What people need is different for everyone. Ask yourself, what can you do to make you mentally healthier? Is it becoming clean? Is it going to college and putting your heart and soul into schoolwork and finding friends? Is it taking your meds?

Ive never been more mentally healthier in my life. Although i will admit i have been not eating much lately. I am a little depressed. But shit if you knew me in real life youd see a smile on my face alot. Youd see how good i was doing too.

As for the friends you will find some. Just dont take online classes. I got a friend who goes to a real college (i take online classes at a community college) and she was the most antisocial person i knew and she found friends. If she can do it so can you.
Yo man thanks for the reply, im doing a little better, stuck to weed for now thankfully and not even everyday like I used to, I start college tomorrow, im cleaning my room n listening to frank sinatra. Still working on getting over that girl, but it will pass too, Im glad to hear you're doing good, I will take things slow, thanks for the encouragement, we will make it <3

Yo man thanks for the reply, im doing a little better, stuck to weed for now thankfully and not even everyday like I used to, I start college tomorrow, im cleaning my room n listening to frank sinatra. Still working on getting over that girl, but it will pass too, Im glad to hear you're doing good, I will take things slow, thanks for the encouragement, we will make it <3
Im glad i could be of help and if you are anything like me one day you will become clean from everything. I believe in you. I hope everything turns out alright for you. Yes, we will make it ❤

20 yrs old ....starting college This is an exciting time in your life grab it with both hands .New friends new challenges this is where you start to carve your way through life...you have so much time in front of you...and believe me when i say time does go quickly in life.Im 67 yrs its been quite the journey....looking back damn it has gone quick.All the best ...enjoy

20 yrs old ....starting college This is an exciting time in your life grab it with both hands .New friends new challenges this is where you start to carve your way through life...you have so much time in front of you...and believe me when i say time does go quickly in life.Im 67 yrs its been quite the journey....looking back damn it has gone quick.All the best ...enjoy
teared up lol. will do :)