European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs vs getting things done

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone find drugs stop you getting the housework or other tasks done? My saving grace seems to be that i cant trip in a slovenly house - the mushroom spirits dont aporove - so i tend to clear away any shitten underpants when i trip.

How say you?

Heroin makes me clean the fuck out of my place.

I think it makes the drudgery totally bearable and I will happily hoover, scrub, wipe and tidy all day long only taking intermittent breaks to vomit my guts out every hour or so.

Last edited:
This is why I have a partner from the 1950’s. I go to work to earn the pennies for bills and play time, my partner keeps the house spic and span.

When I have lived alone however my place is usually spotless because I’m so rarely there to cause a mess. Worked out pretty well so far!

That's why I liked amphetamine so much. You can get off your face and still get shit done.

I don't tend to actually get anything done on speed though (besides ya know what) - opiates are my productivity drug (pre-gouch).

Even if I think I'm cleaning on speed I'm actually just scrubbing my dick with Fairy Liquid for 6 hours.

I don't tend to actually get anything done on speed though (besides ya know what) - opiates are my productivity drug (pre-gouch).

Even if I think I'm cleaning on speed I'm actually just scrubbing my dick with Fairy Liquid for 6 hours.

Yeh, opiates were very productive during the honeymoon phase. But once they turned into something that just makes you feel less shit, that productivity went out the window.