• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs to indulge in childhood memories?

Soulfake

Bluelighter
I love indulging (I hope it´s the right word) in childhood memories, I have lost many loved ones from my family and friends and there are so many great memories of my childhood that I think about which drugs could be used to just lie down and think about those memories.

Many years ago when my father died I used Methylphenidate along with music of the 90´s which I heard in the radio when I was a child hanging out in the garage of my father, this gave me a really good feeling of calmness and easing of the depressions.

I would try it again but at the moment I am dependent on Kratom which interferes too much with stimulants to enjoy them. I once had a really great experience with Oxycodone when I had zero opioid tolerance and besides Tramadol no experience with them, I took 2x20mg pulverized XR tablets and I had for the first and last time in my life that real nodding with full visual daydreams, I saw wonderful pictures and scenes of my live and it was a unbelievable blissful experience, sadly I couldn´t obtain any Oxycodone since then and all other opioids like Kratom, Tramadol, Codeine, Tilidine, Butyrfentanyl, AH7291 and U47700 didn´t gave me any comparable effects, maybe I always took too low dosages because I fear the possible respiratory depression or because my tolerance is too high. For example today I took about 100mg of U4 over the day along with 400mg Tramadol, 4,5g Phenibut and 3-5mg Pyrazolam and smoked light cannabinoids but I was just a bit sedated with minimal euphoria, nothing close to nodding, a few hours ago I was quite strongly sedated and layed down but I was just relaxing without any nodding/visuals/dreams etc.

is there anything you would suggest to reach those wonderful dream-state again with a combination of the substances I can obtain? (Tramadol, Kratom, U47700, Phenibut, Pyrazolam and other RC Benzos, light synthetic Cannabinoids and Codeine + Tilidine (those two would be quite pricey though and somehow the last experiences with 200mg Tilidine / 16mg Naloxone where really disappointing as it felt like I had just an uncomfortable stimulating like the first hours of Tramadol along with high blood pressure and almost no opioid effects).

Are there other drugs that could be used to get into a dreamy state with the possibility to indulge in childhood memories? I think I don´t like dissociatives, I once tried DXM at doses of 40-80mg and it felt really strange. I have some MXE, 3 MEO-PCP and Norketamine lieing around since a few years but never touched it because I have a feeling that I wouldn´t like the effects, after a strong horror trip on LSD I had a depersonalization for almost 2-3 years and I read that dissociative drugs would also induce such effects. The only other drugs I really liked where psychedelic mushrooms which gave me a real enlightening but I don´t think they can be used for my goals at the moment.
The other drug would be MDMA or something like Methylone and 4-FA, I loved the one MDMA trip I once hat but I overdosed a bit (210mg XTC tab) and the after effects where quite bad. 4-FA was a nice experience. I never took the Methylone because of the Kratom addiction but if it would be useful for indulging in memories I would try to stop the Kratom as soon as possible (which I plan anyway) so I could try it.

as genuinely interesting as your idea sounds, questions/recommendations about how to get high off drugs/meds are against the forum guidelines.

Really? But what about all those questions about potentiating diverse substances etc.? Or is this a new rule?

iirc BDD is not here to help people get as high as possible and/or recommend substances to do so with
but in this particular situation i'm actually not very sure; perhaps if you redirected this question to the psychedelic drugs forums? BDD is just for more general questions regarding drugs. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

This may sound stupid but you can achieve the state of mind you are looking for without drugs. Some of me best reflecting was done 100% sober. When you lay down at night and get extremely relaxed you can reach an almost dream like state of mind.

Also, some people meditate and shit but that just seems like such hard work.

iirc BDD is not here to help people get as high as possible and/or recommend substances to do so with
but in this particular situation i'm actually not very sure; perhaps if you redirected this question to the psychedelic drugs forums? BDD is just for more general questions regarding drugs. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Should I open a new thread in the psychedelic drugs forums or could you or another moderator move it there?

This may sound stupid but you can achieve the state of mind you are looking for without drugs. Some of me best reflecting was done 100% sober. When you lay down at night and get extremely relaxed you can reach an almost dream like state of mind.

Also, some people meditate and shit but that just seems like such hard work.[/COLOR]

Yeah I have also had those experiences, they are just more "natural" and you can think about it in a clear state of mind, but I am also interested in ways to "improve" the pure feeling/nostalgia and make it more euphoric, just like watching a movie of the best parts of your life with an euphoric boost. This would just be something I would do maybe once or twice a year.

I have the feeling that there could be a combination of certain substance to achieve such a "memory trip". I imagine it like the nodding on opioids where you are half awake and see nice dream-like scenes, I only had those effects once from 40mg Oxycodone (with no tolerance) but it was more like random scenes mixed with memories and I forgot them really fast, like seeing one scene after the other and forgetting it while new ones come, after the trip I can only remember that I had a really good dream-like state of mind but couldn´t remember any details at all.

Maybe a combination with nootropics like Piracetam, Noopept and maybe a microdose of some stimulants would do the trick? Or what about a combination with low-dose psychedelics that would only enhance the "self-empathy" and improve the visual quality but not getting into a real psy-trip where you couldn´t concentrate on the specific thoughts/scenes and generally would feel too distorted (although certain psychedelics have a very powerful effect which makes me feel like I´m "home again", like if I had exact the same trip/feeling of enlightenment a long time before but have forgotten it, this "feeling of arriving in the "real" home/state of mind is unbelievable euphoric to me, but I only get this with magic truffles).
Or maybe dissociatives could help? I have almost no experience with them but people often describe closed-eye visuals and a general improved effect with opioids, I could only imagine that taking too much would result in feeling too dissociated form ones mind/body that you could feel the memories in a "realistic" way. I also read a few times that people had somehow an improved memory from dissociatives, remembering things they have forgotten long ago.

what you're describing sounds like salvia to me. except i find salvia effects very intense & uncontrollable... i have had experiences from childhood on salvia but i doubt being able to induce them. if salvia doesn't want to take you to childhood, you're not going there...i find the best salvia experiences are the ones you 'just go with'/dont try to fight... more like living in a movie.