View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

drugs to combat side effects of nbome

DOB

Bluelighter
Nbome is horrible and fantastic at the same time,its most visual thing I ever had,it have no mindfuck,no confusion and mainly no memory loss.But it gives me very bad vasoconstriction,high blood pressure,fast heartbeat,aniexty,panic attacks,stress and feeling bodyload like if I was poisoned.

I wonder what can I take to combat these side effects,especialy the cardiovascular ones.Wouldnt little bit of xanax help?Maybe tiny dose of some mild antipsychotic like Sulpirid or Seroquel? its too amphetamine,I hate stimulants,I would like to block some of that

Seroquel would work wonders. take 100mg to start, it will litterally reverse the effects of the drug.

careful when using seroquel as a "trip killer", it can do weird things to heart rate and blood pressure, make sure you have someone around. start slow, work your way up. You may need up to 300mg of seroquel depending on how trippy you are. it takes higher dose to knock those serotonin receptors out (nbome fucks with serotonin BIG TIME) Xanax 1mg would be my choice. I like the feeling of happy happy waking up after a nbome night.

Seroquel = everything over. sleep. 12 hours.

good luck, stay safe

Seroquel would work wonders. take 100mg to start, it will litterally reverse the effects of the drug.

careful when using seroquel as a "trip killer", it can do weird things to heart rate and blood pressure, make sure you have someone around. start slow, work your way up. You may need up to 300mg of seroquel depending on how trippy you are. it takes higher dose to knock those serotonin receptors out (nbome fucks with serotonin BIG TIME) Xanax 1mg would be my choice. I like the feeling of happy happy waking up after a nbome night.

Seroquel = everything over. sleep. 12 hours.

good luck, stay safe

thanks man but I dont really want to abort the trip,I definately dont want to tone down the visuals or mindtrip,I just dont want the amphetamine aniexty,high blood pressure and bodyload

Have you experimented with 4-AcO-DMT? I experienced stronger visuals from 4-AcO-DMT.

but it doesnt have neuro receptor affinity like nbome? for example Salvia is more visual than nbome but its not the kind of visuals I am looking for,I never had Aco Dmt,how it was? does it give the high blood pressure and poisonous vasoconstrictive bodyload?

4-AcO-DMT has the same relaxing euphoric feeling as DMT. The body load is comfortable and the afterglow is sweet. When I took 4-AcO-DMT I felt as if I was dreaming while having déjà vu.

The visuals were more colorful and three dimensional than NBOMe chemicals. The experience enveloped me enough at 30mg I traveled through hyperspace. The intensity of psychedelic experiences is determined though several factors in combination with 5HT2a activation, not just 5HT2a alone. I added an image of stereotypical psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT ++++ visuals here.
rhizomorphicresonance.jpg

Most importantly 4-AcO-DMT has different “neuro receptor affinity” than NBOMes/DOX, thus 4-AcO-DMT is much safer than the others.

25i is a full agonist, and iirc part of the reason its so dangerous.

Not to mention 5ht2c is a very important receptor for the psychedelic expirence that 25i lacks.

But then again iirc, LSD is a full agonist and quite safe.

Iirc it has a much lower affinity than 25i though, and it could be something completely different why LSD is safer like what downstream pathways get activated inside the neurons with the sert receptors.