• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Drugs that create similair weed high?

rick4545

Greenlighter
So , i want to try something else instead of weed because of depersonalization disorder.
I tried valerian root but the effects where to mildly, and i got a headache next morning.
I like alchol, but the hangovers are way to bad.
A friend of mine does kratom, but he says he can't sh*t normal ever since he took it, and now uses laxatives so i don't want that either.

Any advice? thanks!

bro. nothing is gonna recreate the effects of weed that is worth doing habitually.

accept your DP for what it is. Maybe you really just shouldn't be doing psychoactives man. Cuz I drink booze and get no hangovers. U need to know how to pace yourself and respect it as the drug that it is.

Kratom and Opies will bring the closest most pleasant effect to a weed high but is not worth the addiction and bowel movement problems.

Anticholinergics are the closest to the "stoning" effect from weed. but they are also very toxic to your body.

Just accept this DP as a sign of not doing drugs. Cuz in reality, as glamorized as they are, nothing good comes of it. We just use them for fun, some people get lost in it, some people die. Some people just wanna escape but tbh sleep is the only real escape.

Learn how to drink. The last post in the Alcohol thread in the Wiki forum has the best guide on how to not get a hangover.

Ill tell u this tho. It may not be in the spirit of HR but AVB does not produce any thc effects. It actually feels like smoking a xanax aha. I get calm n sedated. though it smells n tastes like shit. This is the only way u can really smoke weed and enjoy it IMO

Last edited:
somebody please ban this guy. PLEASE.

fuckin nuisance on BL. Looking for attention. Get some friends or a Life.

isnt it your birthday tmrw? Go prep for your 20gs APAP, IV bong water and super speedball

isnt it your birthday tmrw? Go prep for your 20gs APAP, IV bong water and super speedball
lolololololololololololol

So , i want to try something else instead of weed because of depersonalization disorder.
I tried valerian root but the effects where to mildly, and i got a headache next morning.
I like alchol, but the hangovers are way to bad.
A friend of mine does kratom, but he says he can't sh*t normal ever since he took it, and now uses laxatives so i don't want that either.

Any advice? thanks!

Try kratom

qft
lmao, I second that.
Dude just wastes ppl's time.8(

Excuse me