• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs/Paraphernalia ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRosen

Greenlighter
Hey all - first time poster here so please let me know if I’m breaking any rules.

I’ve come across a few different items, and I want to make sure im not jumping the gun on offering help.

Can you please help me ID what you see? I know it’s hard to do this via photo/video, so a SWAG is ok too. I’m curious if the stuff in the vacuum sealed bag is black tar heroin.

Other than that, no clue what the other stuff is.

If it’s black tar indeed, is that a lot? A little? What would something like that go for generally speaking (again, SWAG is ok).

All videos and pics here: https://files.fm/u/q4jfcqrsm

what does it say on the bag? "20X" makes me think it's some kind of extract.

I'm not sure about the vacuum sealed stuff. I'm on the east coast and have never even seen Black Tar Heroin in person.
I'm gonna tag a guy who might be able to tell you if it's black tar or not. @negrogesic

what does it say on the bag? "20X" makes me think it's some kind of extract.

I'm not sure about the vacuum sealed stuff. I'm on the east coast and have never even seen Black Tar Heroin in person.
I'm gonna tag a guy who might be able to tell you if it's
black tar or not. @negrogesic
thanks for the quick response. Bag says:
20X
Lot no 2016-0XXX
Exp: 12-2018

Looks like spice or something to me. When I googled 20x, I got Kratom results, but I’ve never seen kratom leafs, just powder.

Hey dude, so it would be irresponsible for us to take guesses as to what substance you are possessing, as the only way to reliably tell would be to use reagent testing kits. You can purchase them from Dancesafe or The Bunk Police, among other places.

If you are not sure please don't use it! And if you do happen to use it, use as little as humanly possible and work your way up, don't just jump right in. Keep naloxone with you and don't use alone.

This is just one of those things that we don't really delve into as someone could get hurt from an ill informed guess, so I'm going to lock the thread.

Will depart with saying that it could be kratom extract, and you definitely shouldn't inject it if that's what your plan is, not sure where you've gotten it. I'll actually just leave this open for now as the moderator has been tagged and he can decide what to do with it

Hey dude, so it would be irresponsible for us to take guesses as to what substance you are possessing, as the only way to reliably tell would be to use reagent testing kits. You can purchase them from Dancesafe or The Bunk Police, among other places.

If you are not sure please don't use it! And if you do happen to use it, use as little as humanly possible and work your way up, don't just jump right in. Keep naloxone with you and don't use alone.

This is just one of those things that we don't really delve into as someone could get hurt from an ill informed guess, so I'm going to lock the thread.
Hey deficiT! Appreciate you explaining and clarifying, and I’m by no means trying to cause any sort of ruckus or hold you accountable to anything.

I’m not using any of this stuff, someone I know is already using, and I’m trying to ID before I ask them if they need help, so the answers I get here don’t really determine whether this substance will be used or not, but rather trying to find folks who’ve had exposure to substances I haven’t come across before and help me ID’ing.

If it’s not ok it’s not ok and I get it, but if you see where I’m coming from and are able to help me out, I would really appreciate it.

That x20 is almost definitely salvia and the black could be mushrooms vacuum sealed. Honestly not looking like this person needs an intervention. But obviously don't take random internet people as gospel.

People tried but we can't tell ya what you have. Bluelight doesn't ID drugs for just this reason. Sorry.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.