Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs laws education money some of my thoughts i wanna get off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozgrower90

Bluelighter
Im bloody scattered as but theres a few things i wanna write down to get off my chest who knows why i just got into that mood, my thoughts randomly you can reply if you want. School was first but i cud never concentrate on my work I mean there is too much other stuff going on.. I wanted to explore outside and a classroom with all these people wasnt right. Started smoking weed in highschool which is were my mind started expanding LSD opened my eyes and blew me away I mean fuck. Always loved those nice caring big brother and sister kinda people and felt close to a few people. Never trusted any president or people that are really into their laws. Its funny how does the power of the law behind you make you strong I make up my own mind and fight for it. and tonight my minds just gone crazy I feel alive when im with those good people which are probly bad ppl in some ppls eyes. I rekon poor people are smarter than the wealthy not in educational terms but just in general. Why do I get up for work at 8 in the morning to get money i guess but wats that just a peice of paper aye I wish I cud steal all of the worlds money and hand it out evenly. I dont see much in hard working 24/7 money hungry people I mean while their strapped in front of the computer a bunch of other shit is goin down in this planet. Including their sons daughters and wife or husband wat are they without you? One less person thats wat they are. Why cant I go for a rocket ride with nasa I mean they dont tell us wats up there so I wanna see. Weed grows naturally but if u smoke it people might put u in a little room with bars in front of you jail. The only reason ure locking up people is because they either know sumthing or are scared of you that is pure lazyness in my eyes and not ok. Think about doing life in jail I and lots of others wud go absolutely nuts. But its all good george bush said its fine. Now barak obama why does everyone accept ppl like this so easily? I would like to have a nice big talk to him before he tells people wat to do. I see massive drug busts on tv all the time they say it gets destroyed no way man that goes up their noses and back onto the black market. I cud go on all day but im gonna stop i pray that some day or generation werever it might be people get put into their place and justice is made. Anyway thats just a part of my thoughts for the night if you have something to say dont hold back I wont judge you. Oh and ive never had bad arguments or fights wen i smoke weed but alcohol turns me into sumone totally different and gets me into trouble. Bottle shops all over the world, weed is still frowned upon, i donno maybe im just trippin who knows, peace out a town %)

You might want to research 'paragraphs' if you missed that part in school.

No, life is certainly not that short and paragraphs will help others to read what you have written and relate to what you are trying to express, otherwise it's like a jumbled mess and it's hard to read it through.

I rekon poor people are smarter than the wealthy not in educational terms but just in general. Why do I get up for work at 8 in the morning to get money i guess but wats that just a peice of paper aye I wish I cud steal all of the worlds money and hand it out evenly. I dont see much in hard working 24/7 money hungry people I mean while their strapped in front of the computer a bunch of other shit is goin down in this planet.
I was smart enough to concentrate in school so that I now only have to work 4 days a week and get to spend the majority of my three day weekend drinking beer on my balcony of of water front apartment.

yeh tru det tru det wat i did was copy my thoughts from my head straight to the page no muckin around, i had the feeling to get this out there maybe someone can relate a little

ah what a life busty hey, my dad used to drink beer all day and get the shits with everyone and everything around him. I smoke my bongs and chill out

Last edited:
i guess uve got a point though better education better job more money makes sense,
maybe its just me but time at work feels like time wasted a lot of the time does anyone else feel like that

i guess uve got a point though better education better job more money makes sense,
maybe its just me but time at work feels like time wasted a lot of the time does anyone else feel like that

When we live in a capitalist word (largely driven by human instinct) then money literally makes the world go round. If you want to be part of that world (food shelter and shit) then you have to make the moneys.

Concentrating in school is damn sure a good way to get a better job, thus make more money and have cooler food and shelter =D

I rekon poor people are smarter than the wealthy not in educational terms but just in general.

I dont think wealth is a good measure of intelligence. Rich people may have got there through hard work and brains, but they're born into it just as often. Poor people may also be poor because of a lack of intelligence, but just as easily from unfortunate life circumstances.

Why do I get up for work at 8 in the morning to get money i guess but wats that just a peice of paper aye

It makes the world go round..? Would you rather work for hugs =) Currency is currency.

I wish I cud steal all of the worlds money and hand it out evenly.

Heard of communism?

----------

Regarding drug laws - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...rug-law-reform-quot-thread-how-to-do-your-bit

yeah of course. Seems pointless sometimes and you (or I) dont wanna be there an shit, but we all have to doit, it's part of society and living. Otherwise Centrelink doesn't pay too much, but you get a bit more free time.

Haha... my favourite:

Why cant I go for a rocket ride with nasa I mean they dont tell us wats up there so I wanna see.

If time at work feels wasted, maybe find a new job?

Closing this thread, it's kind of aimless. Try again with something more specific and less... rambling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.