• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs and personality...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I feel like drug use, and especially hardcore use, can seriously alter your personality, do you experience this too?

Like i felt IT turned me in to a bad person at Times, using in situations you really shouldnt, less control over behaviour and establishing boundaries, changes in personality in my case for example caused by the megalomania of coke, lying and manipulating, outbursts of agression, enganing in semi legal OR illegal Activity for drug money ...

I also engaged in behavior that i otherwise wouldnt have done otherwise, like not being able to provide basics like enough food cause you chose drugs over IT...

Also drugs seem to bring about and intensify a wide variaty of serious psychiatric mental and emotional disorders...

Absolutely. I become a completely intolerable lying bastard arsehole when I'm using and that then predictably always leads to a mental breakdown.

it sure does, which kind of behaviours depend on the type of drugs taken
Yes IT depends on which drugs taken, i deel this was in a way possible to counteract a least some things and at least a bit; when using alcohol on coke i got less megalomanic (but i lost even more control over boundaries and behavior in general) and i feel like generally stims and Downers Combo seemed to cancel out each others specific, negative side effects - like downers could prevent outbursts of stim agression (which is not the case for coke/alcohol combo OR amp/,benzo combo), could diminish stim paranoia and as To such things caused by downers IT could make you suffer less apathy and Could help in being socially active and not degenariting as much into things like not taking Care of yourself a lot...

A safe way of experiencing these symbiotic effects of Both stimulation and sedation is by using Kratom, of which I experience right now is creating intensified and holistic effects in combination with the combo amps...