L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Drugs And A Good Friend With Benefits

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
Let's just say after 5 days of binging on Crystal Meth 3-4 bags worth a day for a week then sleeping on Saturday and Sunday. It is just an amazing life. :) I never feel pleasure anymore and have been pissed off lately.. Which leads to me dosing again and again... When I'm tweaked I feel amazing. I feel zoned and love every hour that it lingers. No crash until day three of sobriety that's it so I only go one day without tweaking if ever :,( The next day I'm good to go :) The next best thing is amazing tweaked out sex ;). Being brave and not caring about protection ;) Hitting up whoever's down to chill for a little bit. I only hang with down to earth people so it's easy... Offer the drugs and end up having a great night things don't get crazy.. Or end up getting really tweaked with someone and smoking heroin it is an AMAZING night.

So after dosing, trying to learn to like heroin again by smoking a dot, feeling euphoric as fuck, being up for 5 days almost, eating very little, random teeth grinding, feeling nothing at all, breaking down into tears some nights, and hating myself I finally say fuck it. Call up some attractive friends with benefits, tweak, and have meaningless sex just for fun. I like to try anything naturally.. There's nothing in me stopping me to be honest.. I live to LIVE and die hard. I don't care who comes over as long as their down. It's fun to be tired as fuck, and raised like nothing from some of my favorite Crystals. Then to stand up and nearly faint? Hell yes. Sex just sounds like a good idea. By the time the night goes by I'm enlightened and feel amazing. Euphoria sends chills all through me as it is, to have a good tweak and a good fuck makes the week worth it and if it was worth my time :). just I just feel nothing but a sense of well being on Crystal wheras being sober.... I am so depressed and can't do anything for days...

I like the whole world of tweaking to be honest... You don't fuck yourself up if you take care of yourself somewhat besides doing drugs they aren't the issue here... Your physical appearance will degrade if you don't brush your teeth, eat, drink water, take vitamins, drink Gatorade when you wake up, have sex, sleep, shower, wear clean clothes, or use to often making yourself thin and sunken. and your life will be fucked once you need to be a thief for your shit, fuck for your stuff, or mooch. Support your own habit with your own sources, drugs, money, and drug of choice. That's what I do.. If you take care your still acceptable for sex because you don't satisfy the dirty Hobolike lazy smelly rage filled stereotype.

I dont know if its a mix of adrenaline, increased dopamine and serotonin, the meth rush, being tweaked, and repressed sexual activity because meth is more fun in my experience ? I just... Need to have chemicals flood my body everyday to feel alive... But I need to fuck to when I'm burnt. You know priorities.. sex can wait but not forever.. Til next week ;) Well this is my life every week.. Besides work I do drugs. After binging and getting bored I have amazing sex no strings attached . And feel extremely aroused and satisfied overall..

Last edited:
Who do you have NSA sex with? Other tweakers? People you meet online, or people who you meet in bars?

Tweakers clearly. I don't trust to meet people online to many fakes. I am 19 bud.. No bars. Just the streets. People I've know for years. People who I've done drugs with before who shared an attraction.. Like I said when I'm really tweaked and out of it I don't mind attractive males either but only in that state. Kind of a in the moment and what the fuck happened last night kind of thing.

Tweakers clearly. I don't trust to meet people online to many fakes. I am 19 bud.. No bars. Just the streets. People I've know for years. People who I've done drugs with before who shared an attraction.. Like I said when I'm really tweaked and out of it I don't mind attractive males either but only in that state. Kind of a in the moment and what the fuck happened last night kind of thing.

What do you do when you have sex with men and parTy?

At 19 I was going to bars and drinking but the bars where I grew up at didn't card people or there were certain bars that didn't, and I would only have 1-3 drinks at the most since I wasn't supposed to be there and drinking, and I didn't want to get too drunk since sometimes I had to drive home hours later when sober.

Last edited:
What do you do when you have sex with men and parTy? At 19 I was going to bars and drinking but the bars where I grew up at didn't card people or there were certain bars that didn't, and I would only have 1-3 drinks at the most since I wasn't supposed to be there and drinking, and I didn't want to get too drunk since sometimes I had to drive home hours later when sober.

Unspeakable things ?. To be honest it doesn't matter as long as there attractive to me... I wouldn't call it a party more like a Friday night. And really... I used to drink back in the day but I hated feeling stupid being sloppy and being unable to function which is why drugs win... Have a good time and still function ;). They card to much down here.... And people won't help out. SO that is why most people who fuck around here do drugs. .. Crystal Meth and Heroin are the new weed "Safe and nothing to hard". And middle schoolers are already stepping up... ;)

I don't really see a question anywhere, this might be better suited for blogs

I don't really see a question anywhere, this might be better suited for blogs

Can Methamphetamine make one if extremely high attracted to the same sex and only in that state? Or does it just cause one to be horny and not care.

Can Methamphetamine make one if extremely high attracted to the same sex and only in that state? Or does it just cause one to be horny and not care.

It removes inhibitions you have, or if you are bisexual it will make you want to have sex with the same gender but other drugs can do this as well like alcohol, cannabis, coke, etc.

how do i find chicks?

I don't know easiest way in my experience is loyalty. Trust. Not being a total show off or a douche bag. Being real and straight up instead of fake and shallow. Keeping myself somewhat healthy. Sticking around, walking a bitch home, And being edgy as fuck. The guy with all the connections. Help a chick out when she's hurting. Smoke weed with her AND her buddies so shell fricking love you. Let her bitch about her problems to you but be tweaked so you don't really have to listen. Being that guy who is down to earth. Smoke heroin so you can have all the risky sex you want because you'll be sterlile anyways. And of course the use of of Crystal Meth could bring out inner attractions between people that never would've been explored. Overall show her an amazing time and be down to try anything she wants to do.

I don't know easiest way in my experience is loyalty. Trust. Not being a total show off or a douche bag. Being real and straight up instead of fake and shallow. Keeping myself somewhat healthy. Sticking around, walking a bitch home, And being edgy as fuck. The guy with all the connections. Help a chick out when she's hurting. Smoke weed with her AND her buddies so shell fricking love you. Let her bitch about her problems to you but be tweaked so you don't really have to listen. Being that guy who is down to earth. Smoke heroin so you can have all the risky sex you want because you'll be sterlile anyways. And of course the use of of Crystal Meth could bring out inner attractions between people that never would've been explored. Overall show her an amazing time and be down to try anything she wants to do.

What's the craziest sexual thing you ever did with a woman, or guy while Twacked?

what's the difference?

alasdair

Normally I'm not attracted to males.. At all except when high on Methamphetamine. And I only have sex if there's an attraction... What I mean by horny and not care is that you'd fuck anyone regardless of an attraction just because your horny...