• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug w/ Worst WD Symptoms?

Benzo withdrawal. Just because of the fact it lasts so long. Months and months of symptoms seriously gets to you.

Benzodiazepines withdrawal (30 mg Diazepam + 20 mg Temazepam + 1 mg Clonazepam + various RC Benzodiazepines) coupled with (side)-Effexor withdrawals even though I had a taper schedule for the Effexor I ran out of scripts early before I could get a refill so it was PURE hell! :( 8)

Glad I survived those 5 days of hell... :)

-- Peace o/

Damn bro ^^^
I've had mild w/d symptoms with a few other drugs but I've really only experienced opiate withdrawal; the worst part of it being RLS at night. Most of the other withdrawal symptoms are suppressed with supplemental aid such as kratom, diet; immodium and other vitamins, etc.

METHADONE is by far the worst withdrawal ever! and if you don't believe me go try it for yourself!

Benzodiazepines withdrawal (30 mg Diazepam + 20 mg Temazepam + 1 mg Clonazepam + various RC Benzodiazepines) coupled with (side)-Effexor withdrawals even though I had a taper schedule for the Effexor I ran out of scripts early before I could get a refill so it was PURE hell! :( 8)

Glad I survived those 5 days of hell... :)

-- Peace o/

Only 5 days of benzo wihdrawal!? You must be superhuman, or I’m missing something.

On another note I might a thread ‘Drug With the Best Withdrawal Symptoms’ lol

alcohol and benzos. id much rather be dopesick than wd'ing from gabaergics.

alcohol and benzos. id much rather be dopesick than wd'ing from gabaergics.

I've never been through opiate withdrawal but from the extensive reading I've done on it I realise it's pure hell. However I think I would choose 3-7 days of PURE hell than 6 months of mild hell (lol mild hell).

benzos

Constant moderate irritation is the purest form of suffering

Only 5 days of benzo wihdrawal!? You must be superhuman, or I’m missing something.

On another note I might a thread ‘Drug With the Best Withdrawal Symptoms’ lol

By then I had enough Benzodiazepines again from *edit*... ;)

-- Peace o/

Last edited:
I always make sure I have AT LEAST 3 different types of Benzodiazepines: Diazepam, CLonazepam and Temazepam which I have a script for but sometimes I share a bit too much Benzos with friends and end up having too few so I also make sure I have at least Clonazolam, Flubromazolam and Nifoxipam pellets on order. :)

-- Peace o/

I always make sure I have AT LEAST 3 different types of Benzodiazepines: Diazepam, CLonazepam and Temazepam which I have a script for but sometimes I share a bit too much Benzos with friends and end up having too few so I also make sure I have at least Clonazolam, Flubromazolam and Nifoxipam pellets on order. :)

-- Peace o/

nice

Heroin. Without a doubt. Alcohol withdrawal after years of daily drinking is a close second- I thought I was going to die. Third place for me, while not technically "withdrawal", is the coming down and crashing from amps and other stimulants- such a gross, depressing feeling.

Xanax. No question.

I've kicked methadone, pain pills, and heroin, and Xanax is worse then all of them.

Tramadol after long term use from personal experience - extreme anxiety, insomnia, restlessness (probably like benzos but fortunately the worst I had was mild diazepam+xanax wd which just made me feel like I had a bug more than anything) like youre going out of your mind lasting a week, much worse and longer than oxycodone or heroin which were more physical. This is why I think its ridiculous to call it a safer less addictive alternative to things like hydrocodone or morphine

Then methadone after that - took a while to come on and severe agony until it ends, difficult to suppress with things like otc codeine or loperamide because its so strong