• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

drug tourism world tour

....mexican phamacies not the same as they use to be - you can get vicodin and low dose opies but not much else,

Benzos?

In that case though perhaps Afghan would be better, get at that opium from source.

I think you'll need one hell of a dose of opiates to remove the pain when those Salafi or Wahhabism loving Sunni rebels catch you & introduce you to their Allahu Akbar culture.

Any place that can send Russia packing with their tail between their legs isn't a place you wanna go visit.

That's called US Interference man, they got all of thier weapons and funding from the U.S.

That's called US Interference man, they got all of thier weapons and funding from the U.S.

I'm fully aware of the Mujahideen & how they formed into the Taliban.
I may be a junkie & seem to be dumb but I know a small bit of history.

I think you'll need one hell of a dose of opiates to remove the pain when those Salafi or Wahhabism loving Sunni rebels catch you & introduce you to their Allahu Akbar culture.

Any place that can send Russia packing with their tail between their legs isn't a place you wanna go visit.

Yeah fuck it I'll just plant some poppies in my garden.

Completely legal in the UK of course just as long as you never break the pods open.

And why would I want to do that? They're decorative... ;)

In that case though perhaps Afghan would be better, get at that opium from source.

if i actively wanted to die then i'd go to afghan- why do you think i picked tajikistan?

Personally, and I know I sound like an unadventurous type, I'd rather do my druggy shit at home alone (crack) or in safe environments with plenty of friends around (MDMA) & enjoy other countries without drugs
(It goes without saying though, that if I bumped into any abroad, I'd be right in there)

i've enjoyed countries without drugs (i've been to Iran ffs, and would recommend it to everyone, but would not fuck with them right there) and would actually visit some not to get caned on the same tour- but i feel like i'd wanna try the best product there is out there.

if this were to actually happen it would be because my circumstances were such that i could afford the odd heavy bribe, so ideally wan corrupt police forces i really don't fancy foreign jail wasn't too much a fan of UK custody

ain't going fergana valley though. i dunno, this time last year i was hiking close to the border of the northern caucuses. everyone thought i'd be fucked in iran. i arrived in egypt 2 days before the coup and travelled through sadat, below Tahrir square, when it was a battlefield. people think i actively court danger with travel, not knowing that mostly i'm killing myself at home.