• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drug Testing in the UK - Little Help For a Newb

Rybee

Bluelighter
Hi Guys, first porst in MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs subform, usually stick to pharma drugs such as:
Fentanyl
Oxycodone
Morphine
Methadone
Tramadol
Dihydrocodeine
Codeine
Diazepam
Lorazepam
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Quetiapine

All scripted from a pharmacy so I know what I'm taking. Dabbled in Cocaine twice in the last few weeks for the first time and was left completely unerwhelmed. The first time I got a very numb nasal cavity/gums, which is to be expected, but to be honest it was so numb I wondered whether it'd be cut with lidocaine or something. Felt no effects what so ever. Other than the numbness, I'd not have known I'd even taken it.

The next week I did tried another batch, a little numbing, but quite a disgusting drip (as others mentioned too) and again... no effects.

This is the reason I've always steered clear of street drugs and RC drugs. When I buy from the pharmacy, I know what I'm getting.

I'm looking into getting a testing kit, Marquis seems to be highly recommended as I'm looking at trying MDMA next week.

So question, is the Marquis test the best, or if not the best, at least good, at testing both MDMA/Cocaine? I know there are other kinds of tests but they don't crop up so much.

Can anybody recommend a good place to buy them from? (I'm from the UK). I've looked online and there seem to be so many different tests at different prices. If I buy a phoney test from an unreliable source, I can't rely on its results.

Also, I take Dosulepin for chronic back pain. It's a Tricyclic-antidepressant similar to Amitriptyline.

The information on Dosulepin is somewhat thin. Though it inhibits the re-uptake of Serotonin and Norepineprhine at equal levels. I used to take a heavey dose of Effexor (Venlafaxine at 425mg) which inhibits the re-uptake of Serotonin/Norepinephrine/Dopamine and my GP always refused to prescribe me Tramadol (for Migraine pain) because of the risk of Serotonin Syndrome.

Though I've read that the Effexor would not actually lead to Serotonin Syndrome, but just block out the Serotonin effects of MDMA/Ecstacy and similar with the Dopamine from Cocaine, so if someone could set me straight on that I'd really appreciate it.

Will there be any conraindiction with it (100mg daily) and either Cocaine or MDMA? Similarly I take MS Contin ~100mg daily and 3x10mg Oxycodone daily for pain relief. Will there be any contraindication between these and Cocaine/MDMA? I know CNS depressant's shouldn't be mixed, which is why I avoid alcohol, 5 months sober to this day. I'm also prescribed 10mg Diazepam P.R.N so try to limit my Opiate use when I need to take some Diazepam.

Again, I'm really sorry and new to the scene of MDMA & Empathogenic's so any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Rybee x

Last edited:
http://www.eztestkits.com/en/

I cannot answer all your questions, as like you i stick to pharma stuff like lyrica etc so I don't know much about street drugs. I also have only tried cocaine a few times and felt the same way you did: underwhelmed. I'm in London like you and most of the stuff, especially in N London is cut to hell with a lot of crap. so its not worth the £60 a g price tag.

What I suggest you do is buy those test kits if you want to check out your MDMA and Cocaine. Marquis test should be good for both, from what I gather. I did MDMA yesterday, low dose and it felt good, but like a fool didn't test it. i was lucky that i got a good batch. So def lest whatever you are about to use.

hello rybee

for info about the tests look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pill_testing

this is a nice pictorial summary of what each can do.

Re the interaction with Dosulepin likely there will be some as its messing with the reuptake of Serotonin so I suspect you would need to take higher dose to achieve the desired result or worse still a higher dose and nasty ineffective speedy buzz. SSRis which specifically target the serotonin reuptake are notorious for causing zero to minor buzz.

I did make a thread once discussing why and how this happens I might try and dig it out for you with a link. :)

Interaction with opiates / benzos unsure. I suspect neither would effect the other maybe one overrides the other. Im sure many other members on here would know a lot more about this and many have also tried it.

Iv taken small amounts of oxy and hydro with MDMA. The only reason I did it is so I wasn't going through withdraws when I rolled. I know its not the best idea to mix opiates with MDxx, but if the opiate dose is very low I think its relatively safe.

Also, some say if the opiate dose is too high it can kinda dull the roll. A lot of people have mixed opiates an MDxx with no ill effects. Just have to be careful that your opi dose isn't too high. I would usually take about half my usual opiate an hour before I drop the MDxx. Basically just enough to keep me out of withdraws so I could enjoy my roll.