• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug test

Twistedt

Greenlighter
I have tasc for probation . And i have a problem goin pee for them . I cant . But the lady that is there every time i go . Told me to ask about ohter test that i can take . Cause there are other test they can give . Does any one know about them

Hair follicle, blood test, but afaik tasc only does urine tests, I was on it and only ever got urine tests. Maybe they will do a different kind if you offer to pay for it, but that would be up to them. Your tasc officer would be the one to be the one to talk to, or you could go over their head if you feel like they aren't looking into it properly.

Normally we dont allow testing questions but thats more about passing, what they test for, etc. As this is a physical issue I feel its a bit different and warrants some discussion, at least direct experience and suggestions.

I was on probation from 2008-2010 luckily i managed to get my PO to understand that I wasnt trying to fool anyone and i just couldnt pee with other people in the room. This happened because i was vocal about it but not trying to stop them. When they sent someone with me i literally said in front of everyone "nice to meet you... you probably want to get a news paper because i wont be able to go, at all" and then after 30 minutes of "what if you flush the toilet, what if you run the water what if you..." i tried it all and finally the second they were like "whatever" and started to close the door *bam* urine sample.

I cant say thats normal but somehow it worked, other wise id probably still be standing there from 08 till now, i cant go if i know someone is watching me its like a mental thing i can not get over. This is partly why i need to avoid prison and places that thing is forced upon you, i really dont know what would happen i guess i would get over it. I mean i would have to.