• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Drug test (small amount dry weed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookslikeBrooks

Greenlighter
What up guys,

This is quite stupid, but what can you do, haha.

I am a bit lost after researching and google-ing. My idiot friend :) put dry weed on my pizza (after the pizza was heated). I swallowed a small stem with little to no buds on my pizza yesterday on the first bite and then took of the rest with my hands and gave it to him. I have a drug test coming up next Tuesday (he didnt know and was just messing about). I havent done cannabis in a long time. At first I wasnt really worried but after researching I am a bit. Do you know if:

a) dry weed has THC that will be tested? I am sure dry weed only has THCA and is not psychoactive unless smoked or heated (decarbed). What if this small stem was decarbed?

b) are you familiar with testings and cut offs? Isnt there a minimal nl/mg threshold to avoid false positives? The cutoff in this case will be as small as there can be.

c) handling buds with your hands will not be an issue? what about decarbed buds?

All advice is accepted

Thanks!

Drug testin' questions not allowed, so before this is closed lemme drop this here so this BLUA violation isn't in total vain

Status
Not open for further replies.