• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Drug test. Shit 🤦🏼‍♂️

MDX 1987

Greenlighter
Shit. Here's the deal. Did half a G of heroin between before yeaterday night up to yesterday 5 pm. Surprisingly have one of those very basic urine drug tests tomorrow night which should be around 52 hours after the last hit i took (keeping in mind my body was 100% clean off any kind of drug whatsover). So basically all I did whas the 1/2g, 2 days prior to the test. Am I fucked? Anything I can in the next 24hrs??

ive got a similar situation coming up, please send me a message and let me know what happens man!

Man, sorry but you are seriously screwed my friend. Make no mistake, most of those drug testing types do this shit for a living and they've seen and heard it all before. I do wish you luck however, because you are going to need it. Be well my friend!

Urine is usually 72 hrs for detection ? Try anything to postpone! What’s the test for, never good for an addict to have a drug test, but some worst than others !

Know its such a late response but believe it or not i was in a half way then and was doing a weekend home visit. But that surprisingly went well. I dint even know how. 🙉