• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Drug Test.....Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crank09

Greenlighter
I am 24 years old and I have been smoking weed every day since April 2013. Recently I landed a very good job at a reputed company and 1 week later I was called for a medical check-up. The testing centre was owned by the company itself and I was asked to deposit a urine sample. Before that I had to sign a form giving my consent to do the tests. The form said – “Urine Test – Routine (DL & I-49)”.

I also had to get a chest X-ray, Ear, Nose, Throat & Eye check-up from various doctors in the facility. I am really concerned because I was informed last minute about these tests. If I test positive for drugs (Which I am going to) then I’ll lose my job and my life is over!!!
But I am not sure whether they are going to do a drug test or not. There was this Co-worker of mine who didn’t have the urge to urinate at that time so he asked the doctor if he could deposit his sample after some time. The doctor allowed him and also advised him to drink some water to induce urination. Wouldn’t drinking water dilute the sample?

Also all the people who were getting tested were told to keep their urine sample jars in a tray which was kept outside the washroom on a counter with no one to guard it. I mean any one could have switched the samples without anyone knowing. All the sample jars were lying there for a good 30 minutes before they were taken in to the lab. According to me this is not how drug tests work.

So please can anyone tell me if it was a drug test or not. What the hell does “Urine Test – Routine (DL & I-49)” mean?? Anyone have any idea?

You've been (if you provided a sample) drug tested. Those acronyms could mean a lipid assessment or cardiovascular risk factor assessment; but those are additional tests that have been requested (for God knows what reason).

Chances are pretty good that you've been screened for Cannabis, Cocaine and a few others.

The actual screening of the samples is probably not done on site.

PM me if needed more information; I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post publicly.

Tom

Crank09 it sounds like you have been drug tested.

Talking about drug tests on this site is not allowed, Tom has given you some good information.

I am only telling you so you know, but it's in the user agreement. We all need to follow the rules.

Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;

The user agreement can be found here -

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Good luck, I hope it's all ok.

Sorry about that. I didnt know posting about drug tests is not allowed.

Honestly he asked a pretty legitamit question that was about if he was tested and not advice on testing and how to cheat it.

As far as the samples sitting in the tray I doubt anyone pulled a switcheroo trick on you or anyone else. Honesty if you submit urine for any job you should assume drug test. I can't say anything on how failing one will affect you, but I'm pretty sure privacy laws and what not should protect them from taking to future employers, which they need your permission for anyways so as long as you don't tell anyone you failed a drug test you should be ok. If a future employer somehow figures out you almost got hired and didn't then you might be in a pickle, but I highly doubt that would happen.

All of the things I gave said are speculation and I do not have the knowledge or background experience to back what I've said. I may be wrong with some points.

Sorry, as has been mentioned, drug testing discussion (it really is impossible for us to tell you for sure if you've been drug tested or not anyway) is forbidden on this site. The information you're looking for can be found with a simple Google search (or look on Erowid).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.