Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drug test 5 days after EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelj

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

So I went to EDC Vegas this past weekend, and just so happened to get hired at a major hotel right afterward and thus drug tested right away. It was a urine test. Just had a few questions for you guys about what my results will be..

I took MDMA only(tested to have no amps etc) on Friday and Sunday in moderate to large doses. Was sober on Saturday. Usually I roll once every 2 months. I drank quite a bit of water after the rave but since I did not know about the test until the day before(and thought it would be a hair test), I did not drink water excessively. I did have a few lemon-cayenne pepper shots though.

I go to the gym a lot, weighing 225lbs mostly muscle, with a decently fast metabolism. I did not exercise at all after the rave/before the test. I took the test at 12:30pm the Friday after EDC (last rolled on Sunday), so it has been exactly 5 days since I took anything. Do you guys think my results will be fine or am I screwed..?

Thank you in advance for any and all help, guys! :)

Mdma is urine detectable for 3 days, 5 days tops. As it is an alcanine drug, you should try to acidify your urine in order to eliminate ir more fast. The first thing came to mind take 3 aspirines per day, starting asap.
You see in order to eliminate a drug musa be in an opposite ph of the actual drug, and for absorption the opossite.

What is a lemon cayenne pepper shot supposed to do??

As far as the test goes mdma is usually in your system for 3-5 days so you are cutting it short. Don't think anyone will know for sure though. You will just have to wait and see...

Thanks for replying guys!

Lemon-cayenne-ginger shots speed up your metabolism. I take them regularly because I'm always chasing a better physique the healthy way lol. I took a few this week just by chance so hopefully they helped.

I'm just worried about my doses.. Now that I think about it, I might have taken up to 500mg a night as I was taking imports.. I've already taken the test but I'm so nervous as its a very good position. I am super healthy in general though, so I hope I'll be okay..

These kinds of threads aren't allowed here buddy, so I guess consider yourself lucky you got some good responses before it gets closed :p

Best of luck, but yeah... We can't really help you out with these kinds of things sorry.

These kinds of threads aren't allowed here buddy, so I guess consider yourself lucky you got some good responses before it gets closed :p

Best of luck, but yeah... We can't really help you out with these kinds of things sorry.

This. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.