• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Drug stash left in the rain, oxidized - potency loss?

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
I left a small stash out in the rain on accident - it did not get water directly but the baggies got wet enough to affect the substances inside

Almost all of them have became a darker color.
Some LSD tabs went from white to yellow, white 3mmc became yellow, brown 6apb became dark brown/orange-ish, white amphetamine became yellow

Did my substances lose potency?

I’d say the 6-APB and Amphetamine are probably ok to use. The LSD too but may have lost potency. Not sure on the 3-MMC, those cathinones are much easier to degrade.

-GC

Personally i would still eat the stuff. The acid is probably fucked tho sadly, i mean i wouldnt throw it out just incase and id still take a normal dose the first time just incase it didnt lose potency. You dont wanna like triple drop thinking its bad and getting in deeper than you planned.

The other stuff should be okay tho i think. Id take the powders out of the bag and place them on a plate spread it out and let in sit in the open air for a day just to make sure any water evaporates that might be there, and then place them in new bags.

Can’t really help with an answer but I’ll never forget the day one of my friends pushed me into a pool when I had about 70 Roxy 10s I’d just bought in my pocket. In his defense he had no idea but I was mad at him for months.

Despite my best efforts to salvage them they turned into a straight mush pretty fast and I spent the next 7-10 days just guessing what would be a few pills worth of pink mush.

You will probably be fine. ^Id be pissed too. On multiple occasions I have had to bury substances in everything from compost piles to iron ore laden ground, from lsd to nbome (nbome multiple times), had the same couple grams of clonazolam for like a decade. twice it was buried outside.

Yea it rained. I had to break frost on one occasion. on none do I feel there was more than a 10% loss of potency. I.E probably 0 and placebo

Personally i would still eat the stuff. The acid is probably fucked tho sadly, i mean i wouldnt throw it out just incase and id still take a normal dose the first time just incase it didnt lose potency. You dont wanna like triple drop thinking its bad and getting in deeper than you planned.

The other stuff should be okay tho i think. Id take the powders out of the bag and place them on a plate spread it out and let in sit in the open air for a day just to make sure any water evaporates that might be there, and then place them in new bags.
Acid is really weird as to potency loss. I'm not really sure about getting damp, but I've stored acid for years before. Everyone said it would be degraded after a year and it definitely was not. Strangely, it kept it's potency for years, and then suddenly noticeably degraded.