• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drug(s) that make your hair stand up.

HRDcor

Greenlighter
Anyone know which ones make the hair on the back of your neck stand up? You know that feeling...like someone just walked over your grave...as the saying goes.

My hair on the back of my head stands up when my psychosis decides to fuck with me from time to time

I tried calling the cops before but they put me in jail laughed at me and said I was skitzofrenic, I have no option but to ignore my psychosis and let it atack me when ever it wants to.

It was called ephedrex.Many years ago, it was maybe 20 + years ago. I drank a bottle of cough syrup called Ephedrex. It contain ephedrine, codeine and some other stuffs I cant remember.on an empty stomach it kicked in quickly and I while I was going home on a bicycle, my hair was like.. I dunno how exactly to describe it (English is not my first language)but it felt like my hair esp on the back were standing.. but I didn't like the high very much

Hello and welcome to Bluelight!

These kind of threads are not suited for Basic Drug Discussion please next time read the Basic Discussion Forum Guidelines or the guideline of any subforum you want to post in. In Drug Culture you may receive more responses also.

This is more suited for Drug Culture so I'm gonna move it there, also another thing to read before posting is the Bluelight User Agreement.

I hope you'll enjoy our community and be enganged in it as much as you can. Stay safe!

Good amphetamine will do this to me and I love the feeling, I can feel each hair rising upwards, I tend to bow my head as it's happening and might groan with the pleasure

The only time I have ever experienced this is not from drug use but from the withdrawals. The cold sweats and chills from opioid withdrawal is hell on earth. Suboxone is at the top of the list for sure.