• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

drug rules

auts_rae

Greenlighter
Hello so yesterday I tried x for the first time it was AMAZING!!!!! So what are the rules for time between rolls? Also I was looking forward to doing acid and shrooms soon is there a time I should wait between the time I did x yesterday to when I would drop acid or even try the shrooms? Also any othe tips or rules for these drugs so nothing bad happens to me? Also any ideas of fun stuff to do on each of those drugs?

it takes 2 weeks for serotonin levels to go back to normal. Ecstasy heavily depletes sero. LSD and Mushrooms just kinda fuck around with those receptors. I would not take LSD or mushies too frequently even though it may not be toxic to the brain, you'd lose the magic of the drug. So If need be, trip twice a month spaced out at most.

Sorry but the advice provided is just completely over the top. 3 months is not the 'minimum' it's more the optimal waiting period (of course longer is better). General guideline in MED is to average once a month. So, if you do take it twice one month, you avoid it for the next 2 months as an example.

Also I was looking forward to doing acid and shrooms soon is there a time I should wait between the time I did x yesterday to when I would drop acid or even try the shrooms?

Ermm, well it's probably best to wait till you're fully recovered from the MDMA to try LSD or shrooms - especially if it's your first time. A few days to a week after MDMA is safe as they have no real interactions.

Also any othe tips or rules for these drugs so nothing bad happens to me?

This thread has all the basics you need to know.

Also any ideas of fun stuff to do on each of those drugs?

Dancing, chatting, messing around, meeting new people & listening to music is how I have fun.

Thanks guys so much for the info I liked feeling stuff when I did it haha I just loved holding this pine cone I found and I hope acid or shrooms are just as good.

Thanks guys so much for the info I liked feeling stuff when I did it haha I just loved holding this pine cone I found and I hope acid or shrooms are just as good.

they are very different. psychedelics can be even more euphoric at times because they feel more "honest", but having an excellent time is not (almost) guaranteed like with mdma. set&setting. a trip also doesn't have to make you feel unusually good or unusually bad at all. but it's definitely a very interesting experience. the maximum frequency of dosing is very variable among people. it wholly depends on how much psychedelia your mind can take, how intense your trip was and how you integrate what has happened. some people can trip multiple times a month while others shouldn't do it more often than once a year.
there's no real need for a special spacing between mdma and psychedelics, but as jwills20 said you shouldn't trip if you still feel down in the week after taking mdma.

There is some cross tolerance between mdma & psychedelics, I've failed to get any effect from mdma shortly after regular mushroom use before. I'd treat it as a psychedelic & try to apply similar rules to each. You're going to get reduced effects pretty quickly if you do it more often than weekly for any length of time. If you use every weekend then you'll start to get problems midweek (anxiety, paranoia, depression) after a few weeks. If you don't want to start having any problems then I'd say no more than about 4 times in 3 months.

I often break that rule though & use frequently for about 3 months, then take at least 2 months break. After 3 months of regular use of mdma and/or psychedelics I hit my limit & stop, but I might be a bit of an anxious mess for a few weeks after.

Any mental problems seem to be fairly easy to notice once you know what the drugs do to you & they tend to go away fairly quickly after I stop using too.

Your first trip on mdma, lsd & mushrooms should be special & you don't want any cross tolerance to mess that up, so I'd wait at least 14 days between each to make sure I get the full effect & have time to deal with the experiences. Make sure you test your lsd too.

Psychedelics are good for being outside in nature with friends who are also tripping, maybe best waiting for good weather & plan a trip out somewhere. MDMA is fantastic for dancing to loud electronic music.

Eat well for a few days before & after you use these drugs, but don't eat too heavily immediately before. Make sure you're drinking enough (not alcohol), but don't drink stupid amounts. Smoking cannabis will make psychedelics much more intense, don't try to use it to relax if you're tripping too much.

Last edited:
minimum of 3 months between rolls.
^ This.

As an ex-ecstasy user myself, I would recommend no more than once or twice a year. Seriously.

There are some indications that serotonin is not the signal substance responsible for the magic of MDMA, and that you might be doing damage to such things as trace amino receptors or hitherto unknown signalling pathways.

Save it for really special occasions, then live on the memories for the rest of the year.

You don't want to lose the magic.