Drug media (Pictures, videos)

KS78

Bluelighter
Do we have a place on BL where users share pictures or videos of substances or how to use them safely, how to clean it, ...? Maybe I just became an old fart and can't find it.

There isn't really anywhere in particular now, we did used to have the bluelight gallery which you are old fartish enough to recall... I think there is a risk of self-incrimination with users posting videos of themselves using drugs, even if the video is aiming towards herm reduction.

We don't forbid it but do tend to discourage just using videos or pictures. As a discussion board, our bread and butter is words and ideas exchanged... though I am happy to get ideas from the community on this. Would you like to have a place to post videos or pics?

Well, it seems only natural to have a media page on a site like BL. We could use it to have more visual information on the substances and even for harm reduction. Visual perception is our main route after all. But the site is still the best on the web even without it; only much slower than years ago. I guess the users' mentality changed a lot during these years. Also, obviously I'm an old fart too;)