PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Drug interactions, 4-AcO-DMT, Fluorexetamine , cannabis

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
One day 4-AcO-DMT
next day Fluorexetamine

or visa versa, if its two people, tripsitting one another, one would do fxe, while other one trips, for that day

Fxe
4-AcO-Dmt

or could both do 4-AcO-dmt at once, although have done by self, this and another sub-4 ,many times, Would think it would be best to do them seperate, especially if were together, and have the time.

or is it best to do sub-4 typtamine last bc I know the feeling of wanting more after a disso expirience, and maybe the shroom expirience can help take that away?

Maybe just expirement and see? But if anyone has any expirience and or legit sound logic with this, please do contribute

Cannabis, thc, and or cdb cannabis, or both. Generally dont mix the two. That said, if do itll be at the end of trip, esp thc, or the next day. I found cbd (little to no thc) okay coming on up an empathogen, eased the come up, but for sub-4's unsure.

Probally okay to expirement with this, always about harm reduction, and doing things optimally.

Last edited:
I don't think this combo was physically dangerous but there is danger of mental confusion. One day I was doing deschloroketamine + magic truffles and ended up in a cell after somebody found me very confused and called the cops.

I would avoid mixing dissociative and psychedelics, at least in moderate to heavy doses. They MIGHT be okay if mixed at very low to low doses but its a big risk. It can be harder to realize/ remember you're tripping when dissociated and as a previous poster mentioned this can lead to serious confusion and bad reactions

What are fluorexetamine and deschloroketamine? Are they ketamine analogues?
Arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives sold as research chemicals, so yeah kind of ketamine analogues or cousins. Deschloroketamine is the most close, with just the chlorine atom removed. It is maybe x4 times more potent and x3-4 times longer lasting. Quite interesting what the change of a single atom does!

I would avoid mixing dissociative and psychedelics, at least in moderate to heavy doses. They MIGHT be okay if mixed at very low to low doses but its a big risk. It can be harder to realize/ remember you're tripping when dissociated and as a previous poster mentioned this can lead to serious confusion and bad reactions
Dosage makes the poison but this is difficult to predict. Think both potentiate each other, both the trip and the side effects. I had a good experience with beautiful visuals from 120mg DXM and 200mcg 1cP-LSD which was able to overpower the tolerance induced by venlafaxine while the 1cP-LSD alone wasn't able to give me visuals. But even with this very low DXM dosage I experienced some confusion and loopiness which might have led to a bad trip.

Last edited: